| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Black KJ's with Moabs http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22385 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Fouros [ Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | Black KJ's with Moabs |
need some picks to make a screen saver while my Moabs are in a container |
|
| Author: | SS-Virus [ Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Here is mine: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... highlight= |
|
| Author: | Boostedxt [ Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
there you go...theres my toy. joe |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
This one is Endurance - I'm impressed |
|
| Author: | Endurance [ Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
darn, I scrolled up and down like 10 times and was wondering "When in the world did I post in this topic?" Until I saw somebody else posted my pic. Thanks ATXKJ, I like it myself. I finally got done with ALL the suspension work for GOOD today. |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
My sport is white so it doesn't fit the request and I was really liked that picture. Made me start looked at 255/70's when the MTR's wear out. (Of course I'd also need to wash and wax mine too) |
|
| Author: | PBrug [ Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|