LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

This Is How They Should Look From The Factory
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23186
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Ertsride1 [ Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:01 am ]
Post subject:  This Is How They Should Look From The Factory

Here is my 2004 Libby Limited. I have installed a Rusty's 2.5" Spacer lift and 245-75-16 Firestone Destination Mt's. Tell me what you think. Here are some pics.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

:D Its for sale :D

Author:  RkyMtnKJ [ Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

nice rig...impressive how shiny it is with that mileage!

Author:  Saber [ Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

IMO all Jeeps should be able to fit 31's from the factory



nice looking KJ

Author:  auggy [ Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Holy crap 101k on an 04!? :shock: My 05' is only at 21


That thing looks beautiful for the miles

Author:  gone_jeepin [ Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

nice looking kj, why are you selling it???(just being nosey)

Author:  jason thompson [ Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:35 am ]
Post subject: 

auggy wrote:
Holy crap 101k on an 04!? :shock: My 05' is only at 21


That thing looks beautiful for the miles




rig looks nice
I thought that all the ltd's came with leather :?:
and yeah 101k on an '04 I got ~48K on an '03

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:53 am ]
Post subject: 

I thought I was doing good at a little over 83000 on an 04 :cry:

Tom

Author:  Ertsride1 [ Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:39 am ]
Post subject: 

thanks guys,

Yeah when i bought it it had 92k it had been a fleet truck in FL. I am selling it bc I am looking for one with less miles or maybe a different model but definately a JEEP. I pull a small trailer and she has a hard time with it because of the gear ratio with the bigger tires. I have evaluated regearing and adding lockers, I have also thought about going SFA, and just creating a Sweet booty trail rig. I am very particular about the upkeep on vehicle. the oil is changed every 3500 miles and when i bought it I put new plugs and a new air filter in it. when I wheel it I get about half way home and have to wash it and detail it. the more people I talk to say I should keep it, its to the point where I can sell it and get something new or just keep it and completely rebuild it for the trail, and buy a point a to point b vehicle.

Author:  Big D [ Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:00 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice looking truck but is the spare stock too?

Author:  Ertsride1 [ Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeah the spare is stock I really need to get that changed over... What do you guys think I should do? Keep it and build sweet machine or get something else like a cherokee or wrangler with sfa.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/