LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

rainy ny scene with my jeep
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23262
Page 1 of 1

Author:  hyedipin [ Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:11 am ]
Post subject:  rainy ny scene with my jeep

First Picture:
Image

I thought it had too many cars, so i took another one:



Image

I thought the toyota looked ugly there, tried to take it out:

Image

final:
Image

Author:  2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:16 am ]
Post subject: 

Pretty cool pic dude!!!

Author:  ATXKJ [ Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:34 am ]
Post subject: 

no offense to your Jeep - but if you stood by the tailgate and took a shot of the skyline - It would be really impressive.

Author:  hyedipin [ Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:54 am ]
Post subject: 

aw man, don't like my jeep?
here:


Image
Image
Image

Author:  ATXKJ [ Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:13 am ]
Post subject: 

I do like your Jeep, it's nice


Great photos - Thanks

Author:  hyedipin [ Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:17 am ]
Post subject: 

ATXKJ wrote:
I do like your Jeep, it's nice, (still looks fairly stock from the front)


Great photos - Thanks


yeah i would call it generally stock, a jeep without a lift, non matter what else you do to it, is always a stock one.

Glad you like the other pix.

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

great shots but if you dont have a Jeep in the picture then its just some picture of a crappy city, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom

Author:  hyedipin [ Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
great shots but if you dont have a Jeep in the picture then its just some picture of a crappy city, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom


about 1 year ago, same location.
http://jeepkj.com/forum/showpost.php?p= ... ostcount=5

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

cool pics, and I suppose an OK background...just kidding :wink:

Tom

Author:  Big D [ Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice pics, I especially like the one of the Toyota disappearing...lol.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/