LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Slowly but surely...
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25110
Page 1 of 1

Author:  SoDakJeep [ Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Slowly but surely...

well I have had my jeep for about 6 months now and it was stock when I got it. Since I have added a rusty 2.5in coil lift didnt add clevis or anything to rear. MTR's that I got from Rock Lizard for a great price used and then my car broke. Thanks for the hospitality and giving me a ride. Well I finally got around and ended up with the dealer installing the front struts and springs. Well just got it back yesterday and I already love it. I havent pounded down my pinch weld at all but since they are used tires I think I may have got lucky. No rubs at all but the rear stuff but i think that was as far as it was going to go.Some pics from then to now.

stock flex
Image
Image

lift stock tires
Image

finally
Image
Image
Image
stuffed and rubbing
Image

So what you all think?

Author:  crimsonfox [ Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

Looks good!

Author:  DarbyWalters [ Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Did you add any bumpstops to the bottom spring perch in the rear? If you do it will probably stop the upward travel just an 1" or so and most likely stop the contact. AllJs sells a set that is not hard to install...

After you add the lift and tires it makes you think that the KJs should have come this way from the factory 8)

Author:  Maximum Carnage [ Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Looks great are those 245/75/16 ? At least that's what I can make out of the pic.

Author:  SoDakJeep [ Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

no i havent added any bumpstops

and yes 245/75/16 goodyear MTR

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/