LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

To Jerome
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=27381
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Neatus [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:54 am ]
Post subject:  To Jerome

Backside of Jerome AZ....got a little snow, was a beautiful drive:)
Image
Image

Author:  RkyMtnKJ [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:48 am ]
Post subject: 

nice pictures, really great contrast with all the red soil and rock, with snow green libby, and red stripe.

Does the red stripe continue the length of your vehicle or is it just the hood? its different, but in a good way :wink:

Author:  Sport [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:32 am ]
Post subject: 

nice shots but something doesn't look right. Photochop :?:

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:49 am ]
Post subject: 

Sport wrote:
nice shots but something doesn't look right. Photochop :?:


photoshop????? looks OK to me or what do you see that I dont?

Author:  2006 KJ [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:07 am ]
Post subject: 

awesome pictures... i love that color KJ. i wish the new Rennys came in it. it looks like your jeep has a milk mustache!

Author:  Video Guy [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

All you need is a big red bow on the roof (to match the hood stripe) to make it look gift-wrapped. :wink:

I don't think there's any Photoshopping going on there. Notice the footprints? That's real snow.

Author:  Landy [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

What the heck, are those Yeti footprints?

OMG, there he goes now!

Image

Author:  RkyMtnKJ [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

haha good one Landy, how are those ProComp MTRs by the way Neatus?

Author:  Neatus [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

RkyMtnKJ wrote:
nice pictures, really great contrast with all the red soil and rock, with snow green libby, and red stripe.

Does the red stripe continue the length of your vehicle or is it just the hood? its different, but in a good way :wink:


the red stripe is a Christmas ribbon. I had one going across but it flapped in the wind to much. I have a bow to put on as well and I have Christmas lights on the roof rack.
Quote:
nice shots but something doesn't look right. Photochop

no Photoshop here man...at least not this time.
Quote:
it looks like your jeep has a milk mustache!

haha yeah and it ate red rock cookies with that milk.
Quote:
All you need is a big red bow on the roof (to match the hood stripe) to make it look gift-wrapped

I think I am putting the bow on the grill.
Quote:
What the heck, are those Yeti footprints?

Yup, my yeti foot prints :wink:
Quote:
how are those ProComp MTRs by the way Neatus

I really like them, they have a very soft compound so they grip pretty well on rocks and they stand up to my higher speed desert road running. There are a few chunks out of them but I am pleased.

Thanks for the comments folks.

Author:  hatu [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Great picks...We were up in Jerome this past summer for the first time. Had a fun time...

Author:  renegadekj [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

Neatus
Just wondering how the 265's fit with the lift and is it just the rusty's lift? Much rubbing etc? Looks great! My renny is the same year and I'm trying to decide on what rubber i want after i finsh building this house which is holding up my addiction funds!







Josh

Author:  RAYMAN975 [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

those are some swet pics! i love your jeep, that lift looks real good with those tires and all

Author:  Otto [ Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

we got crazy snow here in the colorado rockies this past week, nothing like 3 feet of snow in 3 days! snowed for a straight 3 days nonstop here, finally winter arrives!

Author:  Neatus [ Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:17 am ]
Post subject: 

renegadekj wrote:
Neatus
Just wondering how the 265's fit with the lift and is it just the rusty's lift? Much rubbing etc? Looks great! My renny is the same year and I'm trying to decide on what rubber i want after i finsh building this house which is holding up my addiction funds!







Josh

Josh,
My lift is just the Rusty's lift and I do get some rubbing at full lock when turning real tight and pretty bad on the drivers rear when I stuff the tire up in there. I keep a box of extra plastic rivets in the glove box and just replace any that may have been rubbed off after off roading. The rubbing isn't really bad though.
p.s. My Rusty's lift has about 80,000 miles on it now and it has sagged a bit...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/