LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Calling all 05+ with there front bumper cut/trimmed???
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28816
Page 1 of 1

Author:  SoDakJeep [ Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Calling all 05+ with there front bumper cut/trimmed???

Ok well I tried to search :? and thats how my face looked hahaha. Can i see all the pics you have of your bumper cut and how you did it? I got a good idea on what it looks like from the front but no one has posted pics of the whole side of the truck. I'm just worried it won't look right from the sides. So please anyone who has cut there bumper can I see those pics.

Author:  Fulltimer [ Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

Here is a couple of mine. But as you can see it doesn't show the whole side.

Terry

CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE
Image
Image

Author:  fdems [ Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

CDKJ's Jeep

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=28548

Author:  2006 KJ [ Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... 86&start=0

you can see some different angles of mine on that posting... it's the 06 renny.. everyone cuts theres a little different on the sides.. so just lay out some tape and do what looks best to you..

Author:  Sport [ Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think this is quickly becoming the lastest fad for the 05-07 KJ's.

Author:  kolesy [ Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Calling all 05+ with there front bumper cut/trimmed???

SoDakJeep wrote:
Ok well I tried to search :? and thats how my face looked hahaha. Can i see all the pics you have of your bumper cut and how you did it? I got a good idea on what it looks like from the front but no one has posted pics of the whole side of the truck. I'm just worried it won't look right from the sides. So please anyone who has cut there bumper can I see those pics.



Here's mine just don't mind the crack on the one side......... Minor details :roll: :oops:

Image

Image

Image

Mike

Author:  SoDakJeep [ Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

deffiently the latest fad hahaha.....i just like how it makes it look bigger.....and i think it looks better as well.

Author:  dloc_jeep_KJ [ Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:49 am ]
Post subject: 

yeah i really like the look. if i had that bumper on mine it would already be done.

Author:  SoDakJeep [ Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:44 am ]
Post subject: 

2006 kj or anyone for that matter if you ever get time would you be able to take just a pic of the side of the whole truck form like a straight on shot. So that the whole truck is showing kinds like this
______o
I...........]__
I_..........__]
O\-------/O
back and front

Author:  CD [ Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:26 am ]
Post subject: 

If I remember when the sun comes up tomorrow I will do a full side shot for you, but it will be 05.

Author:  Sport [ Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:31 am ]
Post subject: 

I have decided that I want to cut up my bumper. I wa unsure at first being that is pretty new still, but what the heck.

So what did you guys use to cut the bumper and make it look so clean.

Author:  06BlueLimited [ Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:37 am ]
Post subject: 

I began cutting mine up when it had like 2 or 3 k on it.

Author:  2006 KJ [ Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:58 am ]
Post subject: 

mine was cut at 10,000 miles.. i used a small air powered saw (like a mini sawsall) then smoothed it with 150 grit sand paper...

Author:  kolesy [ Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

I just used the trusty dremel with the saw bit attachment. I laid tape out on the part that was still going to be attached to guide my cutting and keep the tear up to a minimum on that side. Turned out pretty good minus my shaking disorder! :oops:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/