LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

New Lost KJ window stickers.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28956
Page 1 of 1

Author:  06KJLimited [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:31 am ]
Post subject:  New Lost KJ window stickers.

[img][img]http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/4/1/26/f_kjm_e414f2e.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][img]http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/4/1/26/f_kj1m_0208135.jpg[/img][/img]


[/img]Image


Still awaiting on my Membership Sticker. But I do have JeepinbyAl sticker still and a Frankenlift sticker to. But those wont go on till after the lift goes on. But thanks Pixel for the Stickers. Looks great.

Author:  CD [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:47 am ]
Post subject: 

Ripper mate, love it. I removed the www & .com today as my fitting was so bad, but your's looks perfect.

Author:  06KJLimited [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

I had to take my shoes off and stand on the edge of the hood and slight pressure on the window with my knee ;). Also had to make some relief cuts in the sticker that was holding the letters.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/