LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

My '08 KK on 22s (more pics add 3/26)
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29712
Page 1 of 3

Author:  FL RENNY [ Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:51 pm ]
Post subject:  My '08 KK on 22s (more pics add 3/26)

I just put some 22s on my 08 KK, the pics are not really good b/c there was not a lot of light this evening after washing my Jeep. I know that a lot of you are going "OMG Ewww," but I live in Florida and the only time I use the 4X4 is at the beach so I went with the clean look of 22s instead of a lift, and the wide tire really makes it handle A LOT BETTER. ......If you truly hate it I respect your right to say what you want, but please be respectful. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks


Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

[/url]

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Suprisingly it doesn't look to bad(not my style though),it's your s do as you wish.At least you went with mostly black rims.

Author:  03kjsport [ Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

if you like it,, nothing else matters. looks clean. nice.

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tastefully done, black as always looks great and with the black wheels looks that much better. Good job!

see no real slams yet :wink:


TINT the tail lights, that will help as well
Tom

Author:  2006 KJ [ Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

i really like the all black.. lifted and big tires, or big wheels and the clean look.. cant go wrong with black!

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

the 22's really fill in the wheel well nice.. and besides it only makes since to have a wide tire if your running around on the beach 8)

Author:  fdems [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:13 am ]
Post subject: 

I like the black wheel w/ chrome trim, nice style and if your using it mostly for the street it looks perfect. I'm glad you chose the black I think fully chromed out would be to gaudy.VERY NICE RIDE!!

Author:  Hood297 [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:23 am ]
Post subject: 

When i saw the caption i thought my stomach would drop.

BUT I think it actually looks really good on there. I'm a big fan of all black :lol:

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:22 am ]
Post subject: 

Looks like a Nitro now.

Author:  _UnLiMiTeD_ [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:29 am ]
Post subject: 

yes it does look like a nitro with those big rims especially since there is a nitro around town with very simular rims, they look like twins. Quick question, if you werent going to do any offroading, why not just buy a nitro? be better on gas because its lighter then the liberties and still has a 4x4 option if u did want to hit the beach.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:34 am ]
Post subject: 

the front end of the nitro is butt ugly...

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:36 am ]
Post subject: 

Diggerfreek wrote:
the front end of the nitro is butt ugly...
So is the KK's,god those headlights are just terrible.That ruins it all for me those dang lights.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:53 am ]
Post subject: 

its way better than a nirto

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:26 am ]
Post subject: 

tjkj2002 wrote:
Diggerfreek wrote:
the front end of the nitro is butt ugly...
So is the KK's,god those headlights are just terrible.That ruins it all for me those dang lights.


KK reminds me of a girl I once knew , looked good all around until you got to her ...nose :shock: could never date her due to that one thing , same with the KK :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  corwyyn [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:45 am ]
Post subject: 

As already mentioned I think the black rims do the job very nicely. If they had been chrome I probably would have gone :shock: but this looks good. And the ultimate compliment from me -

I would not be ashamed to park next to that KK 8)

Author:  SoDakJeep [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:11 am ]
Post subject: 

looks pretty sweet....and to who ever said why didnt you get a nitro less gas less weight stuff.....if your going to go off road why not get a real jeep...hahaha ill let you answer that how you will....did i metion it looks sweet

Author:  KeswickDave [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:34 am ]
Post subject: 

I too was a bit suprised that it looks good! :D

I think the KK suits the look much better than the KJ now that I see it.

Dave

Author:  dog_party [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

I always thought to myself, "If I ever buy a KK, I'll figure out some way to black out that big square chrome bezel around the round lights...even if I have to pop the dang thing out and Krylon it."

Yours looks HOT on the black dub deuces, but I think it's a really good candidate for the Dog Party KK Headlight treatment (patent pending). 8)

Image

Author:  Sport [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

dog_party wrote:
I always thought to myself, "If I ever buy a KK, I'll figure out some way to black out that big square chrome bezel around the round lights...even if I have to pop the dang thing out and Krylon it."

Yours looks HOT on the black dub deuces, but I think it's a really good candidate for the Dog Party KK Headlight treatment (patent pending). 8)

Image


OOH, good idea.

Look good FL renny, perfect for cruising in the FL sun. Do they make lowering kits for it, I wonder what that would look like.

Author:  Logan [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yep defiantly a nice Florida street cruiser

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/