| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Finally lifted! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=30549 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | WV Jay [ Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Finally lifted! |
Here are some pics of my KJ and Mini Me, lol. The front is setting at 35" from the ground to the fender flare and the rear is at 34 3/4" as of yesterday. The lift was done last weekend and it measured 1" higher then. The ride is so much smoother and whole lot more stable feeling over RR Crossings. It also rides great offroad. I had to test it out for noises afterwards, lol. The lift consists of OME HD f/r springs, Rancho Struts and Shocks. Also added 3 ring clevis lift. Thanks to everyone who helped me in deciding to go this route either in words or posting pics of your own install! Enjoy! Before
After
|
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Very Nice! Jeeps always look good in Red |
|
| Author: | durangotang [ Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wow... somebody's ready to fight KJ looks good though. |
|
| Author: | WV Jay [ Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
cdiekhans- Yeah we really liked this color the best of all of 'em because of that, lol. durangotang- I think I mentioned him stepping out of the pic and he mentioned me stepping up! |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
durangotang- I think I mentioned him stepping out of the pic and he mentioned me stepping up! Is that an Ohio State Buckeye fleece I see.... GO BUCKS!!!! |
|
| Author: | RAYMAN975 [ Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
awesome! that looks great! cant wait to get mine! love that red too! wow oh yea, go bucks! |
|
| Author: | Jeep Dawg [ Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
AD-A-BOY Looks really nice. and I love that red. so how long did it take you to do the whole job? So your Lift settled 1" from last week? I installed my Frankenlift II last sunday and it still has not setteled yet. I am still sitting at 36" ground to bottom of fender flare. |
|
| Author: | WV Jay [ Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
That's actually a Nike fleece (sorry guys, lol). Yeah I was surprised it settled so much so quick. The whole install too about 6hrs, kept having to wait on the air compressor to build back up to compress those front coils. Yours looks good too Jeep Dawg! I just didn't have the cash to go the Frankenlift route, would've been nice to swap front assy instead. |
|
| Author: | omGoddard [ Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looks good jay! Jays from WV, he better not have his kids rocking a ohio shirt! hahaha no seriously.. |
|
| Author: | Jeep Dawg [ Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
WV Jay wrote: That's actually a Nike fleece (sorry guys, lol). Yeah I was surprised it settled so much so quick. The whole install too about 6hrs, kept having to wait on the air compressor to build back up to compress those front coils. Yours looks good too Jeep Dawg! I just didn't have the cash to go the Frankenlift route, would've been nice to swap front assy instead.
Thanks man. I spent time selling stuff on ebay to get my Frankenlift. |
|
| Author: | FL RENNY [ Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Finally lifted! |
[quote="WV Jay"]
Ok now I'm scared, my calendar says today is only March the 18th. This pic says you took in on 5/12/2008. If you've got a time machine, HAND IT OVER!!!!!!! jk, cool pics, I LOVE that RED COLOR!! |
|
| Author: | WV Jay [ Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yeah I didn't notice the date on the pics until I was transferring to photobucket. Hate it when that happens. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|