| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Bedlined my bumbers and carriers http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=30843 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Bedlined my bumbers and carriers |
I finally got my ARB and RL bumber bedlined,I also lined the carriers,roof rack,and Kilby gas tank skid.
|
|
| Author: | Logan [ Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looks Great!! |
|
| Author: | Albert [ Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That looks real good. Awesome KJ. |
|
| Author: | 2006 KJ [ Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
looks great!.. i cant wait to see that beast with a SFA!!! that will be awesome. do you have those 3 D-rings on the back incase you have to pull out 3 suck people at once? i know our liberty's are strong enough for the job |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
awesome!!!! i love the look of you kj! |
|
| Author: | jeepkj02 [ Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Awww.....man, how come you didn't bedline your fuel skid orange. I always thought it looked awesome orange. What type of bedliner did you use. Look awesome! |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Cant believe how much weight you have on that thing. I added up my total and its only 218lbs. Thats just the skids, sub in the back, and the hitch. With the sliders its around 330lbs. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Lookin good!!! Tom |
|
| Author: | KW AV8R [ Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Troy, it's looking good. I guess I have some catching up to do when I get back. |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
jeepkj02 wrote: Awww.....man, how come you didn't bedline your fuel skid orange. I always thought it looked awesome orange. What type of bedliner did you use. Look awesome! I used Mortons spray-on bedliner,I could have gotten the tintable version but it's just a hassle to try and spray two different colors at the same time.Don't worry plenty of orange will be added in the under carraige in the near future.
|
|
| Author: | renegadekj [ Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looks Great! As always... Josh |
|
| Author: | KeswickDave [ Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sweeeeet! Looking good! |
|
| Author: | ohv_kj [ Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeepjeepster wrote: Cant believe how much weight you have on that thing.
I added up my total and its only 218lbs. Thats just the skids, sub in the back, and the hitch. With the sliders its around 330lbs. i wish i ha a sub...that is the best mod to get around rocks |
|
| Author: | ohv_kj [ Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
oh it does look good...i like the idea on the fender flares painted...ever thought in gatting a large crane and dipping a jeep in bed liner? |
|
| Author: | jeepkj02 [ Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
tjkj2002 wrote: jeepkj02 wrote: Awww.....man, how come you didn't bedline your fuel skid orange. I always thought it looked awesome orange. What type of bedliner did you use. Look awesome! I used Mortons spray-on bedliner,I could have gotten the tintable version but it's just a hassle to try and spray two different colors at the same time.Don't worry plenty of orange will be added in the under carraige in the near future.That's good to hear. Can't wait to see your Jeep when you finish the SAS!! |
|
| Author: | JNJ-Z [ Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
HELLO TJKJ, YOUR LIBBY LOOKS GREAT!! THE BEDLINER, DID YOU SPRAY IT ON OR ROLL IT ON???? |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
JNJ-Z wrote: HELLO TJKJ, It's a spray-on bedliner,those roll on types are junk.
YOUR LIBBY LOOKS GREAT!! THE BEDLINER, DID YOU SPRAY IT ON OR ROLL IT ON???? |
|
| Author: | 06LIB [ Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
your killing me......that's an awsome job!! |
|
| Author: | JeepPilot [ Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wow, really sharp looking, I'm jealous. Looking forward to seeing the orange trim that you're lookin to apply. |
|
| Author: | Prometheus Xray [ Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
god, why does that thing always look so BADASS?!?! have u tried driving it through any active volcanoes or trailer-park ripping tornadoes to see how it would tackle the obstacles yet?? |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|