LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Tow Piglet
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31006
Page 1 of 1

Author:  RTStabler51 [ Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Tow Piglet

I went to Martinsville, VA today to pick up the SVO from getting some body work done. Worked her good. On the way down, EVIC said 26mpg and on the way back with the car it hovered around 21mpg.
Image
Image

Author:  jsc7002 [ Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

looks pretty nice, how long is that trailer?, did th KJ sag much? info on the stang too!

Author:  dog_party [ Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Man, I always loved the Mustang SVO. What a great car! I had 1985 T-Bird Turbo-Coupe 5-speed that had the same 2.3l Turbo motor. Man that thing was just a BLAST to drive. That was my first turbo-charger. I've only owned one non-turbo since then.

I'd love to see more picts of your Mustang!

Author:  RTStabler51 [ Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

IIRC, my trailer is 18'. More than enough room for the SVO. I had the car up a bit too much and was too lazy to move it back, so it sagged a bit more than usual this time.

I just got it back from putting it in the wall last year, but here are some more various pictures.
Image
Took first place last year at Carlisle in the SVO category
Image
Cleaning it before Carlisle
Image
Arriving home from Detroit with it
Image
After hitting the wall at Summit Point
Image
Today picking it up from Ronnie's Garage in Martinsville, VA after paint/bodywork.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

For a blue oval, It looks good :wink:

They sure did a bang up job fixing it...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/