| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| just a few new shots http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32369 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Hood297 [ Fri May 09, 2008 11:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | just a few new shots |
|
|
| Author: | Inc [ Sat May 10, 2008 12:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
It was you I saw. Thanks. I can't remember where I saw it, but it made me hyped up to mod my kj. I recognized the tires. What are they? What kind of rock sliders do you have too? Thanks for the pics again. Nice jeep. |
|
| Author: | Hood297 [ Sat May 10, 2008 12:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
hey thanks! Your KJ makes me want to keep going on the mods, I love the flat hood in the renegades, and that roof rack you built is very impressive. The whole jeep is quite awesome, you've got me beat. The tires are Green diamond icelander M/T's (www.greendiamondtire.com) in a 265-75-16. they share the same tread pattern as a yokohama geolander mt. The rock rails I got off ebay that they guy had made custom for his liberty. |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Sat May 10, 2008 12:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well, I appreciate the compliments, but your kj really is sweet. You might not be so impressed if you saw how ugly all the welds were on my roof rack. First go at welding. |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Sat May 10, 2008 12:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hood what kinda lift is that? it looks absolutely massive!!! |
|
| Author: | CD [ Sat May 10, 2008 8:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yet another bloody good looking KJ, good find on those rails. |
|
| Author: | 2006 KJ [ Sat May 10, 2008 9:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
remind me not to high beam you at night |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Sat May 10, 2008 10:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Dang great looking KJ. Can't imagine why but looking at your pics Darth Vader comes to mind. (yeah I know, geeky star wars fans |
|
| Author: | raceinfan [ Sat May 10, 2008 2:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
JJsKJ wrote: Dang great looking KJ. Can't imagine why but looking at your pics Darth Vader comes to mind. (yeah I know, geeky star wars fans
" Hood....I am your KJ" sorry couldn't resist with JJ's comment |
|
| Author: | Hood297 [ Sat May 10, 2008 7:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
haha yea I have though the same thing about the vader thing... The lift is a Rough country with ranchos, al's uppers, CRD springs, 2 conduit nuts, and 3 rear upper iso's. as for the high beaming thing, people often realize when they're brights are on if i turn on the artificial sun. haha |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun May 11, 2008 10:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
so how are the tires wearing so far , how many miles do you have on them? I like the looks of them and wouldn't mind getting a set for "fun " times |
|
| Author: | ohv_kj [ Sun May 11, 2008 11:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
hey hood it is james...lookin good... |
|
| Author: | Hood297 [ Sun May 11, 2008 11:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hey james, thanks man! I can't wait to see the finished product on the SAS. As for the tires they are holding up GREAT Ive got over 8K on them and thats stop and go city miles not smooth rolling highway. The granules that typically show up after 3K are just beginning to show up so i expect an excellent treadlife. they estimate 40K for treadlife. Rich, at Green Diamond Tire said he usually got 36K out of his on a dodge ram 2500 cummins, hauling 6,000 lbs of tires up and down the mountains in colorado, so on the liberty I feel that 40K is very possible. I'll want new ones before 40K though anyway... |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun May 11, 2008 11:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Another question..... sorry, |
|
| Author: | Hood297 [ Mon May 12, 2008 12:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
hey I dont mind questions one bit To my knowledge they can make the D load range, but always have the E load range in the 265-75. they also offer 31x9.50x15 in a C range. They allow you to choose your casing, and only 5% of used tires are able to become GDT's. I am very happy with these tires. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|