LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

What I did this past weekend....
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33659
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Nailed2cross [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  What I did this past weekend....

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  03CDKJ [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Do you have a picture (up close) of the rear light mount?
I like it...
Nice pics...

Author:  Inc [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

Me too, the lights look great. Need more pics. 8)

Author:  Nailed2cross [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

the rear light bar is just a piece of 1 by 1 mounted ay the bottom of the spare tire mount

Author:  jsc7002 [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

those lights look good! looks like a good place to go camping

Author:  Inc [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

How did you run the wiring?

Author:  Nailed2cross [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

I just ran the power wire from the battery and ground it in the tailgate. Im thinking about just putting it down to one coming out of the spare tire what yall think?

Author:  MNKK [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Leave it.. It looks great!
DIY, is way cooler than manufactured. IMO.

Author:  Inc [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Leave it, looks good.

Author:  Sport [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

you mean like this? 8)

Image

Image

I like your idea though, original. How bright are they?

Author:  Xodius [ Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

As soo as I saw the pic I thought the same thing, MORE PICS on that rear light! Very cool. Also how about one of the front too :D

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:13 am ]
Post subject: 

Nailed2cross.... Don't you know this forum! WE NEEDS PICS!!! Lots of them..... We like simple, cheap, good looking models... I mean Modifications.... :twisted: So How about some close ups

chris

Author:  Nailed2cross [ Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

ok pics coming guys......

Author:  Xodius [ Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

cdiekhans wrote:
Nailed2cross.... Don't you know this forum! WE NEEDS PICS!!! Lots of them..... We like simple, cheap, good looking models... I mean Modifications.... :twisted: So How about some close ups

chris


LOL Pics are like OME lifts...you just gotta have them :D

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

Xodius wrote:
cdiekhans wrote:
Nailed2cross.... Don't you know this forum! WE NEEDS PICS!!! Lots of them..... We like simple, cheap, good looking models... I mean Modifications.... :twisted: So How about some close ups

chris


LOL Pics are like OME lifts...you just gotta have them :D

:lol: :lol:

Author:  Nailed2cross [ Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:45 am ]
Post subject:  Ok here are som more pics I made some changes...

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/