LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Costa Rica 'Wheeling
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33781
Page 1 of 1

Author:  phxtoad [ Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Costa Rica 'Wheeling

Well, Lois and I just returned from getting hitched in Costa Rica. It's an amazing place. We highly recommend going there.

On one of our excursions we went 'wheeling with Off Road Costa Rica

http://www.offroadcostarica.com

No jeeps, but ancient deisel FJ40's. It was a blast! It's the rainy season, so there was mud everywhere. We tromped through the jungle on our way out to Lola's at Playa Negra. Lola is an 800lb pig that lives on the beach and plays in the surf.

In fact, over 10 days I only saw about a dozen jeeps, and that number included passing the Liberia Jeep dealership... There's tons of FJ40's, land rovers, and samurai's running around though.

Here's a bunch of pics...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image [/url]

Author:  InCommando [ Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Congratulations, & thanks for sharing those

Author:  snowsport [ Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Congratulations! Looks like a great trip. Thanks!

Author:  Jeep4me99 [ Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

looks like a blast...

I see BBQ

Author:  03kjsport [ Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

very cool. congrats

Author:  Guest [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:41 am ]
Post subject: 

Lucky for them FJ's don't rust out down there like they do up here :lol:

Congrats...looks like when I find a woman that'll put up with me for multiple years at a time...I've got the honeymoon all planned out :lol:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:21 am ]
Post subject: 

smoke and mud :D :D :D :D

oh, I call the ribs :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/