| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| My jeep lifted and one of my accident http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33814 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | colts_kj [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | My jeep lifted and one of my accident |
4days old then that!!! someone didnt stop at a stop and I was the lucky guy that hit them 4days old get the name colts kj lol |
|
| Author: | 03kjsport [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
major suckage! |
|
| Author: | Xodius [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
darn that sucks!! It is not totaled is it? |
|
| Author: | Pote [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
My dad is a TV repairman....he's got an awesome set of tools.....He can fix it!!! - Spiccoli, Fast times man, just glad you didnt get hurt...the car can be fixed. I feel your pain, a lady hit me in my new KJ before I even ever made the first car payment, then tried to lie and stick me with everything....short version, my KJ got fixed by her insurance to the tone of $1100. I had been driving my KJ for about a week. main thing is you are ok. |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I agree with the Major Suckage, if there is such a thing! But, even damaged it still looks good! Terry |
|
| Author: | ups4 [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I got dibs on the air filter I see sticking up there....it looks new J/K, glad you're OK. Paul |
|
| Author: | colts_kj [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
yea its fixed that was the 4th day i had it. I got a check from my insurance that's why its lifted now and it payed for school to. brand new jeep 14k in damages and not totaled???? I love the jeep but I wanted to get a new one after that not one the had 14k in damages before one payment. |
|
| Author: | colts_kj [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ups4 wrote: I got dibs on the air filter I see sticking up there....it looks new :lol: .
J/K, glad you're OK. Paul yep 4 days old lol |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
colts_kj wrote: yea its fixed that was the 4th day i had it. You need 70%-75% of the vehicles value to be considered totaled,with it being brand new $14,000 wasn't enough damage.
I got a check from my insurance that's why its lifted now and it payed for school to. brand new jeep 14k in damages and not totaled???? I love the jeep but I wanted to get a new one after that not one the had 14k in damages before one payment. |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wow! That sucks....and you will never look at your KJ the same way ever again, no matter how perfect the repairs are on it. |
|
| Author: | colts_kj [ Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Tokyojoe wrote: Wow! That sucks....and you will never look at your KJ the same way ever again, no matter how perfect the repairs are on it.
very true before this i had a dodge and i recked it twice and it had dents and dings all over it. I was so happy to have something new and crash free then on the 4th day all gone. It loooks so good now that when i went to trade it in to the local jeep dealer they had no idea. i still have it i didnt like the look of the bigger payment on a used 1500 but i still look at now and know the truth and it makes me sad but i still am in love her. |
|
| Author: | Ms5490renegade [ Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
im just glad you both made it out of the crash. that really sucks. when i got hit i was going to kill that kid but took a second and calmed down then went out to see if he was ok. so your a colts fan. i happen to have some thing that may interest you very much. PM me |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|