LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

How to inflate 35" swampers
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=35335
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jeep4me99 [ Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:50 am ]
Post subject:  How to inflate 35" swampers

This is actually from my local club....i think its pretty darn funny!!!! I wasn't there, but it has to be hard to inflate swampers with a bike pump :lol:
Image
Image

Author:  daspes [ Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Good way for him to get in shape I guess...

Author:  bighause [ Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah, it looks like he could really use the exercise.

Author:  Jeep4me99 [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:32 am ]
Post subject: 

fitness is not his thing, but he is a really good guy...his handle is "OVERLOADED" and you should see him in his YJ....kinda stuffed in there.

but he'll do anything for ya!

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

I doubt that pump would last long enough to fill one tire. Overheating if he can sustain continuous pumping.........well, maybe it will survive.

Author:  Jeep4me99 [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tokyojoe wrote:
I doubt that pump would last long enough to fill one tire. Overheating if he can sustain continuous pumping.........well, maybe it will survive.



assumptions.
who said it was for more than 1 tire
who said how much said tire had to be pumped
who said the pump was going to be used the entire time, or for all tires
how do you accuartley know someones cardiovascular conditioning from looks (i.e. football lineman, very efficient)
Do you know the brand/capabilities of the pump
could you do it yourself



not a shot at you tokoyoejoe....just an eyeopener to ASSumptions people may think when they see a picture.

Author:  Guest [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Kinda what I was thinking, Jeep4me. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to inflate a 33" tire from 10 psi to 30 psi with a bike tire pump in any sort of acceptable time frame.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/