LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Liberty to the rescue...
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37906
Page 1 of 1

Author:  kvenner [ Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Liberty to the rescue...

Pulling a Rubicon off the rocks! Gotta luvit!
Image

Author:  Xodius [ Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

hehe KJ to the rescue...again.

Author:  KJ Willy [ Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

When and where was that?

Author:  kvenner [ Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

KJ Willy wrote:
When and where was that?


Sunday, Big Levels, VA.
Where ya been? been waitin for those pics from last Sat.

Author:  KJ Taz [ Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Those shovels under the older Rubis (can't believe I am calling the 03 to 06's older) will hang them up real fast. Most people forget about them and get high centered.....lol


I should add though that is true of any Wrangler in those years.

Author:  Maximum Carnage [ Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Great shot, was the Wrangler stock?

Author:  kvenner [ Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

Maximum Carnage wrote:
Great shot, was the Wrangler stock?


Yeah, its a stock Rubicon. Here he is from the other side:
Image

And me. I didn't really go any farther than this. I knew better. But I was in front of him, so i got the honors of snatching him.
Image

Author:  KJ Taz [ Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:58 am ]
Post subject: 

Hey if you ain't gettin strapped you aint playin hard enough! lol

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/