| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| RL step sliders finally Line X'd... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37933 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | chetos [ Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | RL step sliders finally Line X'd... |
I have them bout a year and a half and they were really rusting out bad. My bad, I didn't prep them correctly so I had to pay the price and have a guy spend a bunch of time sandblasting them. Then had them Line-X'd. I was without them for a total of about two months and just got them back yesterday...
|
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
amazing product, isn't it!! i had my super skinks line-x-ed as well, i thin kit cost me $100 for sandblasting+line-x |
|
| Author: | chetos [ Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
yellocoyote wrote: Looks good! What did it cost you to have them LineX-ed?
about $120.00 for a local guy to do it... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|