| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Wynooche Dam http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38641 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | MidnightLiberty [ Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Wynooche Dam |
Went there, had a blast. About a half dozen down trees blocked the path. I pulled out a few people and got stuck myself. Lots of snow at the dam.
|
|
| Author: | Inc [ Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looks like fun, cold, but really fun. |
|
| Author: | MidnightLiberty [ Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
More pics
[/quote]
|
|
| Author: | jeepwall12 [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | nice pics |
Those are some absolutely beautiful pictures. Makes me wish I followed my career in forestry, didnt want to relocate when i was younger. Gotta love wheelin in the snow, especially when you cant open your door. mike |
|
| Author: | Hood297 [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nice bumper sticker |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Is that bumper sticker real? I laughed my patootie off when I read it. After seeing all that, a very good reason to always carry a chain saw with you. A winch is another great option. On a road like that, strapping might not work. |
|
| Author: | MidnightLiberty [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Me pulling out some YJ's. ![]() ![]() Few more random shots. ![]() ![]() Some carnage. ![]() |
|
| Author: | loganbrumm [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
MidnightLiberty wrote: Me pulling out some YJ's.
![]() GORGEOUS |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
loganbrumm wrote: MidnightLiberty wrote: Me pulling out some YJ's. ![]() GORGEOUS Thats a Jeep Christmas card for sure |
|
| Author: | 2006 KJ [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
great photo's! something about that area seems different than western PA.. havn't been able to figure out what for sure yet |
|
| Author: | sleeve84028 [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I love the christmas card picture.. can I get a full sized copy of that? |
|
| Author: | KJ 119 [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Now that's some fun stuff!!!!Beautiful countryside. |
|
| Author: | beep jeep mn [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
wow that looks like a lot of fun. to bad all the snow around here has turned to ICE! god darn rain followed by snow followed by melting followed by snow. *bangs head* |
|
| Author: | radame [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
MidnightLiberty wrote: Me pulling out some YJ's.
![]() Wow, this is my favorite, it is a shame we don't have any snow here in Guadalajara, Mexico We are waiting untill January to snow in the Colima's vulcano (I hope so) |
|
| Author: | MidnightLiberty [ Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
sleeve84028 wrote: I love the christmas card picture.. can I get a full sized copy of that?
I will see what I can do, I didn't take the picture though. |
|
| Author: | MidnightLiberty [ Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ok I have a full size copy of the picture requested. The only thing the keeper of the picture asks is you check out the forums at http://www.PNWJeep.com and you will find it in trip reports. If you still cannot find it then PM me. |
|
| Author: | KJ Renegade [ Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
wow...now thats something we've never seen in Perth. Stunning scenery. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|