LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Painted ARB, M8000, Sliders, and more..................
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Page 1 of 3

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Painted ARB, M8000, Sliders, and more..................

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Do you have that thing lifted?

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

Inc wrote:
Do you have that thing lifted?


Yes, Frankenlift Premium II with JBA’s 4.5 upper A arms

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

nice looking for sure, getting better all the time :wink:

Tom

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sweet :D , wish i would have been able to make it down

Author:  warp2diesel [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Does that Front Bumper Scare off.....

....Grand Theft Auto trained drivers :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Or, scare off Subaru drivers who Worship Darwin Icons :?: :?: :?: :?:

If so it should be standard equipment :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

dieselenthusiast wrote:
Inc wrote:
Do you have that thing lifted?


Yes, Frankenlift Premium II with JBA’s 4.5 upper A arms

What size tires?

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Inc wrote:
dieselenthusiast wrote:
Inc wrote:
Do you have that thing lifted?


Yes, Frankenlift Premium II with JBA’s 4.5 upper A arms

What size tires?


245/75/R16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo with about 40% tread

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

I just can't tell its lifted is all. I see all the lift components and what not but just hard to tell for me for some reason. Is it a CRD? Maybe if there was another KJ by it.

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Inc wrote:
I just can't tell its lifted is all. I see all the lift components and what not but just hard to tell for me for some reason. Is it a CRD? Maybe if there was another KJ by it.


LOL, nope, it's not a CRD. Plus, I have an extra rear isolator. :D Same height as yours................. :wink:

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Weird.


Oh, and I have 2 extra rear iso pads per side. :wink:

Author:  htkrph [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

this is a trophy kj. dont ask me why. i love it.

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Inc wrote:
Weird.


Oh, and I have 2 extra rear iso pads per side. :wink:
He sits about 1/2" lower then I do but I have 265/75's.He is up there in height and the fact that he has not hacked everything yet makes it look shorter,plus the MOABs with his color make it appear different also.

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm not saying he isn't that high, just looks lower to me is all.

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Inc wrote:
I'm not saying he isn't that high, just looks lower to me is all.
Yeah it does look low but in person it looks alot different.It does look good and he will be using it and it's far from being done.

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah I just need a point of reference for size.

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

That looks Sharp 8) ... Ready for some "pinstripes"!

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Inc wrote:
Yeah I just need a point of reference for size.
I was kicking myself that I forgot my camera to take some pics of Diesels/USAFCOP's and my KJ all sitting side-by-side when we went out for diner after the bumber install.

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

tjkj2002 wrote:
Inc wrote:
Yeah I just need a point of reference for size.
I was kicking myself that I forgot my camera to take some pics of Diesels/USAFCOP's and my KJ all sitting side-by-side when we went out for diner after the bumber install.


Image

Author:  Jeepjeepster [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Gosh that color is amazing!

I like how even the ARB is along the fender. Most pics I see its not even at all.

Image

And hey, you missed a spot washing!

Image

Got it looking good! Maybe someday Ill be able to lay down some $$ and finish mine off. :)

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/