LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

found a new place in town to wheel
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42533
Page 1 of 1

Author:  kjandy7 [ Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  found a new place in town to wheel

=D

just went for a quick run today to see whats back there...LOOK WHAT I FOUND

muddddddddddddddddd
Image
Image


I'll be going back there again tomorrow so i'll take some nice pictures of what it looks like back there since it's going to be 80 degree's :D

Author:  zzack92 [ Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

:D You luckky Dogg! Very Nicee KJ 8)

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

an off road park you did not know was there or what?

Author:  Robbrez [ Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

what did you use for your lights?

Author:  Jeep Dawg [ Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: found a new place in town to wheel

kjandy7 wrote:
=D

just went for a quick run today to see whats back there...LOOK WHAT I FOUND

muddddddddddddddddd
Image
Image


I'll be going back there again tomorrow so i'll take some nice pictures of what it looks like back there since it's going to be 80 degree's :D



WELL MOST IMPORTANT, WHERE DO YOU LIVE?????????????

Author:  kjandy7 [ Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:10 am ]
Post subject: 

lets see if I can answer everything at once:

lights: small L shaped brackets I found at work that I bolted into my railing:
Image

They built a soccer field across from a pizza station and there was never anything there. I decided to get some pizza today and as I left the parking lot a saw two boulders across the street and a small dirt trail, so i decided to go check it out since I didn't see any posted signs for trespassing. and it turned out to be a disney world for jeeps. so tomorrow when i go back I'll take some pictures of it.

I live in Jefferson New Jersey (morris county)

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:01 am ]
Post subject: 

Good to know, no tresspassing signs so you can go anywhere you want to,
have to remember to install more signs on my property to keep people out who think its OK to drive across my land ( even though its not posted anywhere) !

Author:  Boiler [ Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:10 am ]
Post subject: 

I wonder if they'd care if I forded that shallow pool in front of the bank, I don't recall seeing any "no jeeping" signs there either.

Author:  Jeep Dawg [ Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:58 am ]
Post subject: 

near Sicklerville?

man that is 170 miles from me in ny on the north NJ border

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Boiler wrote:
I wonder if they'd care if I forded that shallow pool in front of the bank, I don't recall seeing any "no jeeping" signs there either.


Good place to park while you go inside to do your banking I would say! :wink:

Author:  Guest [ Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

ThunderbirdJunkie would doo doo himself laughing.

That would be awesome 8)

Author:  jeepmedic46 [ Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:53 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice lights, Always fun to find a new place to play. :D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/