| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| SURCO S4550 Installed http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42640 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | MIA_02Liberty [ Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | SURCO S4550 Installed |
Whats up everybody, I ordered a Surco Safari Rack from ProStreetOnline.com. They were the cheapest place I found selling the 45x50. After waiting about 3 weeks on Pro Street Online they kept telling me it was on back order and to wait another week... I cancelled my order with them and went with Summit Racing. They price matched and sold it to me for $180.14 shipped and I got it in 2 days. Best price and customer service guaranteed!!! I definitely do not recommend Pro Street Online as they never give you a straight anwser and their customer service truly does suck! I was looking at different ways to install the safari rack... I finally installed it the way 03Cactus did. I used 4" U-bolts and I still need to paint them black but here are some pics so you can see what it looks like. Let me know what you think... P.S: I am installing four 6 inch 130 watt driving lamps up front in about a week.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|