| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Some secksay ones http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42692 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Neatus [ Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Some secksay ones |
|
|
| Author: | AZKJ [ Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I know that Jeep and the hat too!!! |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
We have the same subwoofer. Yours it older from back when the grill was carpeted. I have the All Js rack too. |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
holy crap we have the same mounting for our cbs!!!
|
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Too clean and no dirt in shots to be sessy. But good looking Jeep anway! |
|
| Author: | Sport [ Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
are those 235/85 size tires? looks great. |
|
| Author: | Neatus [ Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sport wrote: are those 235/85 size tires? looks great.
265/75/16s and thanks! |
|
| Author: | pokefan [ Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm disappointed, after reading the title I was expecting the girl that once sat on the rear tire!! |
|
| Author: | Neatus [ Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
pokefan wrote: I'm disappointed, after reading the title I was expecting the girl that once sat on the rear tire!!
Those come out in May or June |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|