| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I dont even know? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42714 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | colts_kj [ Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I dont even know? |
Anyone???
my mom sent me this pic on her cell phone and asked me "should that be pulled by a lib?" I told her NO WAY i cant believe someone would do that. |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
wow is all I can say!!! Would be cool if that were made of foam though and went around showing up all of those big trucks. |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
wow look at the rear sagging down...i pulled a 32 foot sea ray down the street to my house with my libby, about 7500 lbs...thats a 2 axel trailer so it cant be more than 6000 |
|
| Author: | djui5 [ Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That poor transmission. |
|
| Author: | jeepmedic [ Fri May 01, 2009 7:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Can you say jeep hernia ?? |
|
| Author: | jeepkj02 [ Fri May 01, 2009 8:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I wouldn't try that!! That's just insane!! |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Fri May 01, 2009 11:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I doubt that it weights much more than Danoid's trailer. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=23639&highlight=trailer boats look big - but they typically have a lot of open space so they aren't that heavy. |
|
| Author: | colts_kj [ Sat May 02, 2009 12:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ATXKJ wrote: I doubt that it weights much more than Danoid's trailer.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=23639&highlight=trailer boats look big - but they typically have a lot of open space so they aren't that heavy. I'm thinking that boat has everything in it the RV trailer does stove, bed, furniture, etc. plus that big mast the two big pontoons on the side and two big outboards. |
|
| Author: | scoobysnax [ Mon May 04, 2009 12:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
That looks like a Coarsair 31 which is on;y about 3,900 lbs (no trailer.) If it's the 37 that one is 5,500 lbs also without the trailer. Either way, that is a lot of length to have behind anything with a short wheelbase. On a side note, those are really nice cruising/racing trimarans. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|