| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| My RL Bumper install and lights **UPDATED** http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42744 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | 0311_DoC [ Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | My RL Bumper install and lights **UPDATED** |
My trailer harness plug hole
And my four Light Force 170's
|
|
| Author: | suero [ Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
looks very good... |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looks great I really need a rear bumper |
|
| Author: | KJ 119 [ Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Mighty fine job there Doc. Superclean install. Great looking bumper that lizzard puts out. |
|
| Author: | Maximum Carnage [ Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
darn that looks fine. Looks like a nice clean install. |
|
| Author: | jay21 [ Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
looks good, got a side view? Interested in seeing the profile and "fender" mate. |
|
| Author: | 0311_DoC [ Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
jay21 wrote: looks good, got a side view? Interested in seeing the profile and "fender" mate.
this is the only one I have of the KJ showing the side. I take some pics in the A.M. for a better angle.
|
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Fri May 01, 2009 12:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sure are sweet aren't they!!! what are you attaching there on the driver's side in the pic just before the lights? |
|
| Author: | 0311_DoC [ Fri May 01, 2009 12:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
riptricket wrote: Sure are sweet aren't they!!!
what are you attaching there on the driver's side in the pic just before the lights? those are just the re enforcement plates that came with the bumper... |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Fri May 01, 2009 12:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
hmmm... I did not get those, but I have had my bumper for ~1 year... oh well! |
|
| Author: | 0311_DoC [ Fri May 01, 2009 12:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
riptricket wrote: hmmm... I did not get those, but I have had my bumper for ~1 year... oh well!
hmm. I have had my bumper in the garage since July of 2008. Just now got around to putting it on .... |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Fri May 01, 2009 12:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm not too worried.. |
|
| Author: | jsc7002 [ Fri May 01, 2009 12:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
looks good. |
|
| Author: | htkrph [ Sat May 02, 2009 1:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i like it a lot. |
|
| Author: | 0311_DoC [ Sat May 02, 2009 5:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
jay21 wrote: looks good, got a side view? Interested in seeing the profile and "fender" mate.
Here ya go
|
|
| Author: | 0311_DoC [ Sat May 02, 2009 5:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Lights and wiring |
As soon as it gets dark ill turn em on and see how bright they are. I did have one lil hicup, which im still trying to trouble shoot. for some reason I cant get the LED's in the switches to work right, when I hooked everything up the lights wouldn't go on. when I unplugged the power source wire to the LED's they worked |
|
| Author: | jay21 [ Sat May 02, 2009 6:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks, great detail on the post SUPER CLEAN install. |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Tue May 05, 2009 1:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
maybe the wires for the led part is backwards and it's grounding the hot? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|