LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Last trip with my old BFGs KM1 in Atemajac
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42796
Page 1 of 1

Author:  riptricket [ Sat May 02, 2009 2:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wow! I love your bumper!!!

Author:  radame [ Sat May 02, 2009 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Last trip with my old BFGs KM1 in Atemajac

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Guest [ Mon May 04, 2009 12:22 am ]
Post subject: 

oooh an MT/R spare!

Good pics! Definitely got your money's worth out of the old KMs didn't you?

Author:  radame [ Mon May 04, 2009 2:21 am ]
Post subject: 

Yep, you are rigth, now I already tested the new KM2 and I like how they works, I will post some pics later...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/