LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

jeep blessing
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43030
Page 1 of 2

Author:  SilverLakeKJ [ Sat May 09, 2009 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  jeep blessing

Image
waiting to get in
Image
Image
the ceromony
Image
my kjImage
a lifted kj

Image
ImageImage

Author:  KJ kyle [ Sat May 09, 2009 3:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

i saw the red one... any idea whos it is?

Author:  stumpjumper_09 [ Sat May 09, 2009 8:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

never seen it. actually mine is the only lifted liberty i have ever seen :?

Author:  evil libby [ Mon May 11, 2009 10:17 am ]
Post subject: 

I looked at the red one and there was no lift and the tires had to rub I would think but it looked good I was hopping some one would have taken pics of mine and put on here but no luck I had the flag on it and was up bu the yellow bus with the twisted trails off road park I hop that we can all get toghter and do a lift party or a trail run to the park I can get us in

Author:  SilverLakeKJ [ Mon May 11, 2009 7:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

I thought I had pics of your kj evil libby but somehow didn't get any

Author:  SilverLakeKJ [ Mon May 11, 2009 7:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

I thought I had pics of your kj evil libby but somehow didn't get any

Author:  03CDKJ [ Mon May 11, 2009 9:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Is that all the picture you guys took?!?! :?

Looks like I'm gonna have to go next year and be phototaker... :D

Author:  evil libby [ Tue May 12, 2009 10:13 am ]
Post subject: 

I am done for that would like to star a sub chaper in michingan if any one has a idea how to talk to about it

Author:  03CDKJ [ Tue May 12, 2009 12:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

evil libby wrote:
I am done for that would like to star a sub chaper in michingan if any one has a idea how to talk to about it


Did you go to school? Nothing you ever say is typed right... I have no Idea what you just said! :?

Author:  tommudd [ Tue May 12, 2009 12:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

evil libby wrote:
I am done for that would like to star a sub chaper in michingan if any one has a idea how to talk to about it


Chris,

I think...
"I am down for that. I would like to start a sub chapter in Michigan. If anyone has an idea who to talk to about it let me know"

I would assume that is close.

You know what it is stupid text messaging

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Tue May 12, 2009 12:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

1 4gr33 $7uP1|> 73x7 M3$$4g1|\|g!!!!11one



:P i've never had trouble understanding with evil's posted maybe it's you guys that need to go to school :lol:


every post i've ever made with a phone that had T9 enabled (the auto complete thing) the post is always jacked up

Author:  03CDKJ [ Tue May 12, 2009 12:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well I don't like it..... :evil:

It makes me more stupid than I all ready am.... It's like reading what that TURD has spewed out from his warped mind... But not funny.... :shock: :P

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Tue May 12, 2009 12:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol:

i resist new technology sometimes too, i've used T9 on my phone like twice, i don't like qwerty phone keyboards either, i'll just punch the numbers like mad and live a happy life

Author:  tommudd [ Tue May 12, 2009 12:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
1 4gr33 $7uP1|> 73x7 M3$$4g1|\|g!!!!11one



:P i've never had trouble understanding with evil's posted maybe it's you guys that need to go to school :lol:


Trouble is I went to school when if you did not know how to write really well ( in longhand) and spell properly, you did not pass. Anymore they do not teach common reading and writing.

And yes I walked barefooted in the snow 11 miles up hill to school everyday and the trip home was uphill as well and it was 13 miles :lol:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Tue May 12, 2009 12:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
:lol:

i resist new technology sometimes too, i've used T9 on my phone like twice, i don't like qwerty phone keyboards either, i'll just punch the numbers like mad and live a happy life


I still don't get why it's so messed up... I text people and I can still type correctly.... and blah blah blah.... oh well I'm done...

How about some more pictures!?!

Troy Likes this one.... :wink:
Image

Author:  tommudd [ Tue May 12, 2009 1:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
lol.. my reply to tom ended up above tom's post :o


I have warned you about getting inside my head and seeing what I was going to post next. SOMEDAY it will get you into big trouble! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Tue May 12, 2009 1:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

lol.. my reply to tom ended up above tom's post :o

Author:  stumpjumper_09 [ Tue May 12, 2009 1:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

tom did you use a pen or feather and ink well? :P just playin had to say it

Author:  evil libby [ Tue May 12, 2009 1:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

sorry about the spelling guy dam t9 here is a pic of my libby done with a rusty 2.5"lift
Image
still would love to start a sub chapter here in michgan if any one can help and put me in touch with the right person thank

Author:  03CDKJ [ Tue May 12, 2009 1:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

that's what mine looked like! I guess your not too bad... :wink:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/