| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| On the bay.... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43256 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Sun May 17, 2009 3:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | On the bay.... |
Took the KJ out to the beach and got some pics..... The dog swam for the first time....he's a good swimmer!!!!
|
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Sun May 17, 2009 3:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Beautiful day ya had there. |
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Sun May 17, 2009 3:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
wheeee32 wrote: Beautiful day ya had there.
Ya, but I miss Copper Mtn.... |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Mon May 18, 2009 5:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
HoosierJeeper wrote: wheeee32 wrote: Beautiful day ya had there. Ya, but I miss Copper Mtn.... Not I. I'm ready for the warm stuff now. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|