| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 35" Boggers on a KJ!!!...well sort of http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43282 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | LibertyFever [ Mon May 18, 2009 1:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 35" Boggers on a KJ!!!...well sort of |
Today I was installing extended bumpstops on the liberty and swapping out the tires & rims and I just couldn't help myself. I just had to see what it would look like on 35" TSL Boggers
I'd definitely need a much bigger lift than 2.5" if I plan to turn these bad boys. |
|
| Author: | CRD Joe [ Mon May 18, 2009 1:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looks kool! We're talking SERIOUS rubbage going on there! |
|
| Author: | 2006 KJ [ Mon May 18, 2009 2:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
NICE! i'm glad i'm not the only one dumb enough to do that. after driving up and down my driveway once i decided they werent very practical http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLLHL1Nvegw |
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Mon May 18, 2009 4:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I don't think they'll rub.... |
|
| Author: | LibertyFever [ Mon May 18, 2009 5:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
2006 KJ wrote: NICE! i'm glad i'm not the only one dumb enough to do that.
after driving up and down my driveway once i decided they werent very practical http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLLHL1Nvegw Sweet |
|
| Author: | djui5 [ Tue May 19, 2009 12:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 35" Boggers on a KJ!!!...well sort of |
LibertyFever wrote: Today I was installing extended bumpstops on the liberty and swapping out the tires & rims and I just couldn't help myself. I just had to see what it would look like on 35" TSL Boggers
That looks sweet!! Cut the darn plastic off the fenders and run em |
|
| Author: | SkinInc69 [ Tue May 19, 2009 5:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looks deadly! Now jack it up more, beef up the drive train and run them boggers! |
|
| Author: | jeepkj02 [ Tue May 19, 2009 8:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Did you try driving it around the block?? |
|
| Author: | icarl [ Sat May 23, 2009 5:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Just needs a little fender trimming, that's all! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|