LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Cactus Green Just lifted
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43403
Page 1 of 1

Author:  03Cactus [ Thu May 21, 2009 8:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Cactus Green Just lifted

Here is pics of my '03 Renegade that just got Frankenlifted. I am at 23 3/4" from center of hub to top of fender after the lift. I forgot to check before the lift. I am having some "squeaks" from the springs in the front. Nothing is rubbing so i hope as the springs break in the noises go away.

Prelift:
Image

Post Lift:
Image

Image

Suspension (driver's side):
Image

Suspension (Passenger's side):
Image

Author:  colts_kj [ Thu May 21, 2009 9:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Looks sweet!
I would paint the moabs cactus green :lol:

Author:  JJsTJ [ Thu May 21, 2009 9:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

oh hell yeah! 8) Just needs rock rails!

Author:  STINGN [ Thu May 21, 2009 9:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

my KJ has a crush on your KJ now...very nice!!!

Author:  KJ 119 [ Thu May 21, 2009 9:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oh yea! You be pimp'n to the fullest now my brother. 8)

Author:  jeepfrog [ Thu May 21, 2009 10:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

Gotta love lifted cactus green Rennys! :D :D :D

Author:  AZKJ [ Fri May 22, 2009 12:07 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice, very nice. x2 on painting the wheels. 8)

Author:  2006 KJ [ Fri May 22, 2009 12:17 am ]
Post subject: 

looks great the way it is !

Author:  timmyb457 [ Fri May 22, 2009 12:39 am ]
Post subject: 

lookin good

Author:  sharky [ Fri May 22, 2009 3:03 am ]
Post subject:  LQQKS GREAT !!!

By the way what size are your tires, Do they rub anywhere ?

Author:  03Cactus [ Fri May 22, 2009 10:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LQQKS GREAT !!!

sharky wrote:
By the way what size are your tires, Do they rub anywhere ?


They are 245/75/16 Rubicon take-offs. I already had my pinchwelds pounded and have no rubbing there except for one time under full stuff i just had a slight kiss. The front of the wheel wells has some rubbing but only at full lock. When fully compressed there is no rubbing. My preference would be nothing larger than this. I could see some rubbing issues with anything larger (unless you spend all of your time on the road).


Thanks for all of the compliments. I am definitely happy. Just FYI, I have the 5-speed manual tranny and can tell very little difference in acceleration and power with the new tires (MPG's dropped from 19.5 to 17.5). A re-gear at this point would be way overkill. I can't speak for the auto tranny or associated gearing.

Author:  ChiroKJ [ Fri May 22, 2009 10:30 am ]
Post subject: 

STINGN wrote:
my KJ has a crush on your KJ now...very nice!!!


i got dibs on the first born!

Author:  jeepmedic46 [ Fri May 22, 2009 2:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jeep looks great. :)

Author:  KJ in CO [ Fri May 22, 2009 8:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

what did you use to fill the holes from the spare tire carrier? I kinda like the lopok from the pics have been seeing. Haven't seen one in person yet. Whats the purpose for it?

Author:  suero [ Fri May 22, 2009 10:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Looks grreat..... :wink:

Author:  KoRnyBrad [ Sat May 23, 2009 1:08 am ]
Post subject: 

Great lookin Renny. I'd leave the wheels. I've debated painting mine a diff color.

Author:  STINGN [ Sat May 23, 2009 2:31 am ]
Post subject: 

ChiroKJ wrote:
STINGN wrote:
my KJ has a crush on your KJ now...very nice!!!


i got dibs on the first born!

haha it would be the best looking kj yet, well, OHV_KJ is hard to beat

Author:  03Cactus [ Sat May 23, 2009 9:12 am ]
Post subject: 

KJ in CO wrote:
what did you use to fill the holes from the spare tire carrier? I kinda like the lopok from the pics have been seeing. Haven't seen one in person yet. Whats the purpose for it?



I did it mainly so that i could access the hitch easier. With the spare there, it was very difficult to access the hitch. I also took it off because I didn't want to put the extra weight of the bigger tire and the MOAB on my back carrier. Plus, I plan to upgrade my bumpers when I can find a rear bumper with tire carrier for a more reasonable price (RL bumper and tire carrier is 1500 buck :shock: ).

I went to Auto Zone and purchased interior plastic clips intended for GM vehicles. Just look for the biggest ones they have. They are a tight fit but work very well. I stole the idea from tjkj2002.

Author:  SkinInc69 [ Sat May 23, 2009 11:28 am ]
Post subject: 

NICE! I love the cactus green libs.

Author:  stumpjumper_09 [ Sat May 23, 2009 11:45 am ]
Post subject: 

X3 on the wheel painting

Very sweet ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/