LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Check out my Video
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43455
Page 1 of 1

Author:  icarl [ Sat May 23, 2009 4:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Check out my Video

Kakwa Trail, last weekend.

click here

Author:  nightdrv [ Sat May 23, 2009 5:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Great video.. especially for being done by yourself. Just my opinion... but I would never go alone like that.


Kudos, though!

Author:  icarl [ Sat May 23, 2009 5:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks. Its a fairly well used trail but there are others out there as well. I'm out there doing mainly nature photography. Off-roading adventure is part of the fun.

Author:  GeoJeeper [ Sat May 23, 2009 6:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cool video. Looks like a fun place to go.

Author:  kskj [ Sat May 23, 2009 7:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice video 8)

Author:  Mike08Liberty [ Sat May 23, 2009 7:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice vid ... Need to get a camera assistant

Author:  nosnorb_808 [ Sat May 23, 2009 8:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice video I like the area.

Author:  KJ 119 [ Sat May 23, 2009 9:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

nightdrv wrote:
Great video.. especially for being done by yourself. Just my opinion... but I would never go alone like that.


Kudos, though!


He didn't go alone,he brought his winch with him.

Nice vid icarl.

Author:  stumpjumper_09 [ Sun May 24, 2009 1:42 am ]
Post subject: 

I'm thinking thats the best passenger you could have. nice vid

Author:  Hez10 [ Sun May 24, 2009 3:09 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice video man. Looks like a lot of fun.

Author:  jeepmedic46 [ Sun May 24, 2009 7:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice video, Looks like a beautiful area. Thank you for sharing. :)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/