| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Crown King, Arizona http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43534 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | djui5 [ Tue May 26, 2009 3:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | Crown King, Arizona |
Couple from the other day
|
|
| Author: | Sport [ Tue May 26, 2009 8:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good stuff, looked like alot of fun! |
|
| Author: | Stefano [ Tue May 26, 2009 10:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
where can i find more info on this trail? start point and stop point? some people in my club in tucson were wondering about this trail, anyone have a GPS route for it? |
|
| Author: | corwyyn [ Tue May 26, 2009 11:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
That particular trail starts off the north end of Lake Pleasant and winds up the back way to Crown King. Don't have coords on my computer but if anyone in the club has the 'AZ Backroads' book by Charles Wells it has a write-up with coords for all the turns. |
|
| Author: | jeepmedic46 [ Tue May 26, 2009 1:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nice pics, Thank you for sharing. |
|
| Author: | KJ in CO [ Tue May 26, 2009 8:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Rock on man!! Looks like a blast. Did it all come back in one peice? Looks like its almost time fer some rockrails?? I bet if I could see my jeep on a couple of trails I took it on, I would wonder why I even tried without them?!?! |
|
| Author: | Jeep4me99 [ Tue May 26, 2009 9:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
looks like some pretty rough stuff. good job!!! maybe time for some sliders. Patriot Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
| Author: | djui5 [ Tue May 26, 2009 11:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Too late for sliders I came out of Crown King just fine. Overall it's really not a hard trail. There are about 5 or 6 "obstacles" if you choose, and I did them all but 2. One you need a serious rig to get through. The trail was a blast and comes highly recommended for anyone who wheels. It'll be one of the most memorable trails in my life I imagine. Not recommended for a stock Jeep though, unless you don't mind having someone winch you around. Here is some info on it: http://www.4x4trails.net/db_view_trail.php?trailNum=271 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|