| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Random pics: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43577 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Wed May 27, 2009 3:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Random pics: |
I need to get out. |
|
| Author: | hollysprings [ Wed May 27, 2009 6:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
How'd you like the job to re-shingle that roof? |
|
| Author: | GeoJeeper [ Wed May 27, 2009 9:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
hollysprings wrote: How'd you like the job to re-shingle that roof?
I think I'd rather mow the lawn. Nice pics. |
|
| Author: | Drassis [ Wed May 27, 2009 10:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ok in all honesty who the hell would build on a cliff geez. Plenty of room up the hill a little ways |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed May 27, 2009 11:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
"Lets go out in the back yard!" |
|
| Author: | jeepmedic46 [ Wed May 27, 2009 11:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nice view, Beautiful pics. |
|
| Author: | Xodius [ Wed May 27, 2009 11:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I can hear the wife right now. Hun can you clean the windows? |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Wed May 27, 2009 11:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Drassis wrote: Ok in all honesty who the hell would build on a cliff geez. Plenty of room up the hill a little ways
Its an old power generating house, Its placed there because thats as low as you can get to have the max head. |
|
| Author: | SkinInc69 [ Wed May 27, 2009 11:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I love the view! I want to live there. |
|
| Author: | kjandy7 [ Wed May 27, 2009 11:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
no need to re-shingle! aluminum roof! and that bridge across does not look too sturdy. |
|
| Author: | Mike08Liberty [ Thu May 28, 2009 7:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
hollysprings wrote: How'd you like the job to re-shingle that roof? JeepinJarhead03 wrote: "Lets go out in the back yard!"
The view is awesome! |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Thu May 28, 2009 8:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Only 1904? National Registry in 1979? The house I grew up in was built in 1900. Let's toss the frisbee. I get to throw first and you chase. |
|
| Author: | GeoJeeper [ Thu May 28, 2009 11:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Tokyojoe wrote: Let's toss the frisbee. I get to throw first and you chase.
Now there's a game of fetch I'd like to play with my wife's Papillon since my boxer won't eat it. |
|
| Author: | Guest [ Fri May 29, 2009 12:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Tokyojoe wrote: The house I grew up in was built in 1900.
Yeah, but it was NEW back then |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri May 29, 2009 12:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Knowing it gives off 12470 volt, I wonder how many Amps it put off |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|