| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Cumberland Gap Pinnacle parking lot http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43614 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | DryBones [ Thu May 28, 2009 11:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Cumberland Gap Pinnacle parking lot |
Coming back from TN this past weekend we stopped at the Cumberland Gap Pinnacle Overlook and I couldn't help myself form taking a photo of the KJ as we came back to the parking lot.
|
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu May 28, 2009 11:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looks great Jason! You did a good job lifting it ! |
|
| Author: | djui5 [ Thu May 28, 2009 4:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looks really nice |
|
| Author: | BennyMigs [ Thu May 28, 2009 4:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The lift looks great what did you use? |
|
| Author: | SkinInc69 [ Thu May 28, 2009 8:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I love your Jeeps colour aswell as the yellow accents in your wheels. |
|
| Author: | colts_kj [ Thu May 28, 2009 8:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Very nice KJ. center caps = |
|
| Author: | rt_power [ Thu May 28, 2009 8:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
drybones what color kj is that?? i know i have seen it lots but looks best on yours |
|
| Author: | DryBones [ Thu May 28, 2009 9:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Dark Khaki is the official color but depending on the how the light hits it I sometimes call it baby$hlt brown. the lift is a full OME using HD coils front and back with OME shocks front and back. I went with the long travel shocks in the rear, just because. I also added 1 extra upper isolator pad to the rear on each side and 1 conduit nut to the clevis in the front each side though I wish I had gone 2 or maybe 3 to level it out and maybe buy me a bit more space to avoid the front rub on the bumper from the Moab's with MT/R's. Oh well, I will be cutting the lower section of the bumper off soon enough to "fix" that problem and if I ever goe ARB I can always add more conduit nuts at that time. |
|
| Author: | nosnorb_808 [ Thu May 28, 2009 11:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Cumberland Gap Pinnacle parking lot |
DryBones wrote: Coming back from TN this past weekend we stopped at the Cumberland Gap Pinnacle Overlook and I couldn't help myself form taking a photo of the KJ as we came back to the parking lot.
![]() Thats a really nice looking KJ you got right there. I like that color |
|
| Author: | BennyMigs [ Fri May 29, 2009 10:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nice DryBones that what I'm about to use. What size are your shoes. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|