LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

SC Bumper Brothers!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43637
Page 1 of 1

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri May 29, 2009 12:45 am ]
Post subject:  SC Bumper Brothers!

Well Terry was in OHIO picking up his brand new camper So Erin and I drove down to see him... Not everyday you get to meet the infamous FULTIMER from Florida!! :shock: 8)
Tahoe was there too... :roll: :wink:


Oh and on the way back home I SMASHED a deer... :shock:

I was passing a semi, and as soon as I was past the semi, 2 freaking deer jump into my lane....
Erin was asleep... and let me tell you... her reaction was priceless.... :twisted:
She woke up to: some screeching MT/R, Me yelling DEER!!!!! and then seeing two deer... and then THUD!!!
Nothing happened to the bumper... except some hair and blood....

The deer was big though.. no little thing for sure...
anyway... What a day... :D
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  KJ in CO [ Fri May 29, 2009 8:22 am ]
Post subject: 

Man, those jeeps are CHOICE!! I think my jeep is outside turnin a lil green right now... :shock:

Author:  tommudd [ Fri May 29, 2009 9:04 am ]
Post subject: 

Terrys looks great for sure, man I wish I could of made it down to see him!
Chris yours looks .....short :oops:

Author:  Sport [ Fri May 29, 2009 9:15 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice, any pictures of fulltimer with his new camper?

Author:  TAHOE [ Fri May 29, 2009 3:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

I see you were scared to get the big ole Tahoe in any of the pics....hehehehe. :twisted: I don't see hte pics of you playing on the playground swings... :lol:
Hate to hear about the deer, glad the KJ was alright though. Erin was serious about taking a nap...thought she was kiddin.

Author:  KJ 119 [ Fri May 29, 2009 4:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

World class guy you got to meet there Chris.
Your Jeeps look awesome together!
Are you tippy toeing in that last one? :lol:

Author:  tommudd [ Fri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

[quote="KJ 119"}
Are you tippy toeing in that last one? :lol:[/quote]

Thats his ballerina pose, most times he has his pink Tu-Tu on though

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri May 29, 2009 4:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yep us OHIO gang will drive hundred of miles and hit deers, just to say Hi to a fellow L.O.S.T member... :D :wink:

No not tip toeing... :lol:

MUDD... I told you that rack made his look sooooo much taller...
I think mine looks really wide... 8)

Author:  ChiroKJ [ Fri May 29, 2009 7:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
Terrys looks great for sure, man I wish I could of made it down to see him!
Chris yours looks .....short :oops:



That's what she said!....uhh....wait, no she didn't say that :shock:

Author:  TAHOE [ Fri May 29, 2009 8:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

ChiroKJ wrote:
tommudd wrote:
Terrys looks great for sure, man I wish I could of made it down to see him!
Chris yours looks .....short :oops:



That's what she said!....uhh....wait, no she didn't say that :shock:

Hey, we only have one Ohio member who says that...... :lol: :mrgreen:just kiddin.

Author:  TAHOE [ Fri May 29, 2009 8:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sport wrote:
Nice, any pictures of fulltimer with his new camper?


If you look in the right corner of this pic, you can see Terry's camper, It's the white Rpod with the colored swirls, even has a small slide out .....

Image

Author:  Cobalt-60 [ Fri May 29, 2009 11:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

TAHOE wrote:
If you look in the right corner of this pic, you can see Terry's camper, It's the white Rpod with the colored swirls, even has a small slide out .....


Glad to see that Terry got up there safe to pick the camper up.

I'll be interested to see if he brings it for the short trip to Albany, GA in June. :wink:

Author:  djui5 [ Sat May 30, 2009 12:08 am ]
Post subject: 

Does the black heep not have a lift? Where did you guys get those bumpers??? I need something, keep hitting mine on rocks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  tommudd [ Sat May 30, 2009 8:46 am ]
Post subject: 

djui5 wrote:
Does the black heep not have a lift? Where did you guys get those bumpers??? I need something, keep hitting mine on rocks :lol: :lol: :lol:


Don't even ask about the bumpers :lol: :lol: long story behind either one of them getting them after payment, miles of postings about them on here. Chris "black heep" has a Franky with some extra to it. Just the way it is sitting there and also Fulltimers rack makes it look way higher :wink:

Author:  jnaut [ Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SC Bumper Brothers!

03CDKJ wrote:
Well Terry was in OHIO picking up his brand new camper So Erin and I drove down to see him... Not everyday you get to meet the infamous FULTIMER from Florida!! :shock: 8)
Tahoe was there too... :roll: :wink:


Oh and on the way back home I SMASHED a deer... :shock:

I was passing a semi, and as soon as I was past the semi, 2 freaking deer jump into my lane....
Erin was asleep... and let me tell you... her reaction was priceless.... :twisted:
She woke up to: some screeching MT/R, Me yelling DEER!!!!! and then seeing two deer... and then THUD!!!
Nothing happened to the bumper... except some hair and blood....

The deer was big though.. no little thing for sure...
anyway... What a day... :D


You Jeeps get off my lawn! *shaking cane*

Author:  Fulltimer [ Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:15 am ]
Post subject: 

I knew there would be comments about the play ground! It was great meeting you guys! From now on the camper goes where I go. It's going to Albany, GA, Eglan AFB, FL and the ECS in Tennessee. I wonder how the camper would look painted DARK KHAKI? :lol:

At least there wasn't any comments about my legs this time! :lol:

Terry

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/