LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Mountains, Rocks, Mud and lots of pics (vids too)
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43888
Page 1 of 2

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

1st pic = your girl says SFA IT! :P
2nd pic = your other girl agrees! :)

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Mountains, Rocks, Mud and lots of pics (vids too)

I am in UT visiting my sister (it is the first trip to visit with our girls) and my buddy lives in Provo so we went wheeling today. We went out to little Moab and messed around for a bit. My goal was to test out the new rock rails, but they are so high up that I never had to use them. All that extra clearance was awesome.

My girls were happy to get out and go wheeling. (they weren't in the jeep while I was actually wheeling, only on the dirt trail coming in)
Image
Image
I was worried because it rained on us on the way in, but all the time we were on the rocks there was no rain.
Image
Image
My buddy's XJ up the hill
Image
Image

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Looking up the first obstacle line
Image
Lifting a front and rear tire
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image
Image
Image
Looking up the second obstacle line
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
\Looking down from the top of line #2 and the downside incline was the steepest thing I've ever been on in my jeep. I thought for sure I was going to endo.
Image
After the incline, one of the little fellas wanted a ride.
Image

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

This angle was way, way, way less steep than the one I just came down before.
Image
Nice shot of the new sliders.
Image
Image

My buddy coming up the same line I did
Image
Image
Image
Image
Gratuitous poser shot
Image
He decided not to give the 2nd line a go, so he came down a different way.

Author:  Inc [ Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Videos are loading.

Author:  Inc [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:00 am ]
Post subject: 

Videos:
Vid#1
My wife thought for sure I was screwed. I just kept on the gas and Big Black kept on chugging. I usually try to avoid mud, but couldn't help it.
My buddy didn't dare go through like I did so he kept doing this over and over.
Vid#2

Author:  SkinInc69 [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:05 am ]
Post subject: 

Great pic's Inc!

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:06 am ]
Post subject: 

your buddy locked in the front but not in the rear?

Author:  Inc [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:06 am ]
Post subject: 

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
your buddy locked in the front but not in the rear?

He is open - open.

Author:  tumanator [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:06 am ]
Post subject: 

Awesome job on the pics, can't wait to get my little beauty beefed up and off the road :lol:

Author:  2006 KJ [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:11 am ]
Post subject: 

outstanding pictures and videos Inc. good thing you added those boat sides. really helped you get through that small ocean .. and your bumper kept your spare high and dry :). i love your roof rack and going to PM you for more details. sweet KJ.. cant wait to see it SFA'ed

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:20 am ]
Post subject: 

:lol:


yeah now that you mention it, i bet his tires weren't even on the bottom, he was probably floating and his tires were doin the paddling :P

Author:  KJ 119 [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 am ]
Post subject: 

Looks like your KJ got a lil workout there Inc.
And you ask why anyone would want a snorkel.Looks like you almost anwsered your own question. :shock:

Author:  Inc [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:37 am ]
Post subject: 

The boatsides work great huh?

The mud wasn't nearly deep enough for a snorkel. If it was, it would have been a complete nightmare and I'm not sure my boatsides would have helped in that case. :P

Author:  kskj [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:16 am ]
Post subject: 

Looks like fun :lol:

Author:  timmyb457 [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:26 am ]
Post subject: 

nice pics and vids

Author:  jeepmedic46 [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:49 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice pics and videos, Thank you for sharing. :)

Author:  MtnLuvr [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Beautiful shots Inc.

Author:  Hood297 [ Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Always showing off!

Still my favorite KJ with all the custom parts. Your really making me want to move out west.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/