LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

St Marys Glacier
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44394
Page 1 of 1

Author:  KJ in CO [ Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 am ]
Post subject:  St Marys Glacier

Image

Image

Image

Image



Some pics lookin down on Lake Loch Lomond up Fall River Rd by St Marys glacier...

The bass I caught Friday afternoon at a pond in arvada. I didnt weight it but was 21" :shock: BIGGEST THIS YEAR :D

Author:  riptricket [ Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 am ]
Post subject: 

lucky :!:

Author:  TruLiberty [ Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 am ]
Post subject: 

jealous! i wanna go fishin

Author:  KJ 119 [ Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

You should be ashamed of yourself posting pics with snow this time of year :evil: You and Daspes :roll:
BTW nice bass!How'dya cook'em?

Author:  KJ in CO [ Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

KJ 119 wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourself posting pics with snow this time of year :evil: You and Daspes :roll:
BTW nice bass!How'dya cook'em?


Water is really clear there, so I was using a firetiger colored Terminator Spinnerbait. 90% of the time I fish with that lure when fishin for colorado bass. Large and smallmouth alike. It is a killer :twisted: .

Author:  scout [ Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey when I get out there we need to go fishing. Do you fly fish?

Author:  KJ in CO [ Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:15 am ]
Post subject: 

scout wrote:
Hey when I get out there we need to go fishing. Do you fly fish?


Not so much with the fly fishin. I need to learn though. I been more of a bass fisherman overall, even in CO. That and the northerns :twisted:

Author:  jeepmedic46 [ Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:41 am ]
Post subject: 

Beautiful area, great job on the fish. :)

Author:  wheeee32 [ Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

As soon as you said St. Mary's Glacier I was already thinking RMNP. So Fall River Road is open now? Sweet. I'll be taking a pass up there soon. 8)

Author:  KJ in CO [ Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

wheeee32 wrote:
As soon as you said St. Mary's Glacier I was already thinking RMNP. So Fall River Road is open now? Sweet. I'll be taking a pass up there soon. 8)


You are probably thinking of Rainbow Rd that is right off Fall River. It takes you up to Chinns and Scherwinn Lakes. Would be an exit right off the switchback with a Mansion at the turnoff :lol: . You can almost make it all the way up that trail. I seen some ppl camping down there from where I was. And a huge snowdrift across the trail where they park. I am up there ALL THE TIME. You should get ahold of me and we can run some of the trails. Am very well versed in that area. Lots of trails back behind St Marys.

Author:  wheeee32 [ Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:43 am ]
Post subject: 

KJ in CO wrote:
wheeee32 wrote:
As soon as you said St. Mary's Glacier I was already thinking RMNP. So Fall River Road is open now? Sweet. I'll be taking a pass up there soon. 8)


You are probably thinking of Rainbow Rd that is right off Fall River. It takes you up to Chinns and Scherwinn Lakes. Would be an exit right off the switchback with a Mansion at the turnoff :lol: . You can almost make it all the way up that trail. I seen some ppl camping down there from where I was. And a huge snowdrift across the trail where they park. I am up there ALL THE TIME. You should get ahold of me and we can run some of the trails. Am very well versed in that area. Lots of trails back behind St Marys.


Whoops. :oops: My brain's a little a burned out as of late. Your right. Sent ya a PM.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/