LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Budke's KJ
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45101
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Budke [ Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Budke's KJ

I've owned it for about a month and a half now and I've done more stuff in it than my step-mom has in the 7 years shes owned it!

Most recent pics last:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  Budke [ Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  suero [ Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

nice pics..... :wink:

Author:  KJ 119 [ Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mud is sooooooooooooooooooooooo underrated.
I love the stuff.

Author:  beforedawn [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:16 am ]
Post subject: 

lift it then drive it like you stole it

Author:  Budke [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 am ]
Post subject: 

Mud is the only fun thing aroud here! I think the libby looks better with a nice big splash of mud everywhere than all nice and shiny.
Cleanliness is over rated! :lol:

Author:  Budke [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:11 am ]
Post subject: 

Also I'm working on getting the money for a lift.
I wouldn't mind getting a stock suspension with less miles on it and getting a daystar for now.

Author:  STINGN [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:17 am ]
Post subject: 

don't do daystar, i did and have had it for 4000 miles and i just got the OME

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 am ]
Post subject: 

tires!

o mah gaaah! :lol:

a good set of tires and you'll have a doubley new Jeep :)

(I personally don't like GY Wrangs) to each their own i suppose! :lol:

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:43 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice pics.....

Author:  Budke [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah, I've been leaning towards the Rancho/OME lift. Thats what everyone is telling me on all the forums. That or the Frankenlift. And I would only get the daystar to get a little extra clearance until i get my real lift cause i'm always getting hung up on stuff. I would have gotten that if my KJ was brand spankin new with like 10 miles on it. Just to have extra ground clearance until i get a real lift.
I was looking at the new wranglers they have. They're wranglet M/T's i think. They had a nice deep, aggresive tread, looks nice. But I also like the BFG KO A/Ts.

Oh, and if you still have the daystar and don't want it anymore you could always send it to me to get it out of your hair. :D i wouldn't mind a little extra clearance. Maybe go to the junkyard and find a KJ with newer springs and take those. :D

Author:  ridenby [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice pics.

Author:  jeepmedic46 [ Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 am ]
Post subject: 

Mud is good :)

Author:  Budke [ Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mud is all we have in Florida.

hah

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

mud
watery mud
sandy mud
;)

it's just missing Tommudd

Author:  Murphyman [ Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 am ]
Post subject: 

Budke wrote:
Yeah, I've been leaning towards the Rancho/OME lift. Thats what everyone is telling me on all the forums. That or the Frankenlift. And I would only get the daystar to get a little extra clearance until i get my real lift cause i'm always getting hung up on stuff. I would have gotten that if my KJ was brand spankin new with like 10 miles on it. Just to have extra ground clearance until i get a real lift.
I was looking at the new wranglers they have. They're wranglet M/T's i think. They had a nice deep, aggresive tread, looks nice. But I also like the BFG KO A/Ts.

Oh, and if you still have the daystar and don't want it anymore you could always send it to me to get it out of your hair. :D i wouldn't mind a little extra clearance. Maybe go to the junkyard and find a KJ with newer springs and take those. :D


Get the Treadwright MT/Rs. They have the Goodyear MT/R tread, they're cheap, and it's great in mud!

Author:  Budke [ Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:50 am ]
Post subject: 

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to look into those now!

Author:  Budke [ Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

I added a new sticker too. :D
Image

Author:  Fulltimer [ Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

Budke: Sometime next month the Matanzas Jeep Club down here in Saint Augustine is going to the Ocala National Forest for some trail riding. The plan is to ride all day Saturday, camp Saturday night then go to Hard Rock off road park on Sunday. They just haven't picked the weekend yet. You should come on down! Some of our members from Jacksonville will be going too. Lots of good trails!

Terry

Author:  Budke [ Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sounds like fun! If I don't have anything going on when the meet is happening I'll be sure to try and make it down!

I need to try and get atleast one hook before though just in case i do get stuck.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/