| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| couple pictures of todays activities http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45541 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | couple pictures of todays activities |
Larry (larryewaller) needed a new tri link installed so he stopped over today, to tall with the spare on his rack for my short garage so we did it the old fashioned way in the driveway. Always need something to do! Larrys is the red one near the garage of course
and I mounted a couple of lights on the ARB that I picked up yesterday. Never have too many lights ...right???
|
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
those lights look great on the ARB |
|
| Author: | Guest [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Your roof lights are crooked;) |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
more lights are always better |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
ThunderbirdJunkie wrote: Your roof lights are crooked;)
shhhhh |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I would have to agree... never have too many lights! |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
haha lights were so huge that my brain overlooked them tom now has a four eyed jeep |
|
| Author: | KJ in CO [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I dont know, them headlights are lookin "a little much" |
|
| Author: | TAHOE [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
DO you have a 4 car garage? Seriously, I knew there was a reason I didn't like you... I like your neighors paint job on the house |
|
| Author: | Albert [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Got lights..........haha Looks good. I'll bet you can jack deer now real good.....haha.....j/k |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ThunderbirdJunkie wrote: Your roof lights are crooked;)
No not crooked at all, they have been aimed at certain points so when I drive I have a well lit view of everything. Took me 7 hours just to get them in those positions |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
tommudd wrote: ThunderbirdJunkie wrote: Your roof lights are crooked;) No not crooked at all, they have been aimed at certain points so when I drive I have a well lit view of everything. Took me 7 hours just to get them in those positions That is true! it takes me forever to adjust my 500's on my front bumper everytime someone hits them!!! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|