| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| My Babys got another set of new shoes! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46697 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | My Babys got another set of new shoes! |
First stock 235-70-16s then moved to Firestone Destination ATs in 245-70-16s, then tried 255-70-16 Kumho KL78s next it was 265-70-16 BFG T/A KOs and now 265-75-16 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTracs
and I still have two inches to spare to get into the garage yet
|
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
2 inches...... more lift |
|
| Author: | 03CDKJ [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Love the new shoes!!!!! That red looks good too! Did you run over a neon or something?!?! I see some Yellow paint that shouldn't be there! |
|
| Author: | Burton12 [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
awesome tires, how are they? I think I want them! I noticed your door handles in the pic did you drill them Nice touch! Really nice rig |
|
| Author: | RedKJ04 [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Looking good |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
03CDKJ wrote: Love the new shoes!!!!!
That red looks good too! Did you run over a neon or something?!?! I see some Yellow paint that shouldn't be there! The red was in your honor since you couldn't go on that last run, the yellow, well theres a story about that |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Burton12 wrote: awesome tires, how are they? I think I want them!
I noticed your door handles in the pic did you drill them Nice touch! Really nice rig Yes drilled them, have had the rear handle done for over 4 years ( copied it off the original Liberator) , side ones I finally did a few weeks back when I couldn't sleep one night 15- 1/2 inch holes in the handles alone you know what they say |
|
| Author: | Prospect62 [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Those are some cool looking tires! |
|
| Author: | djui5 [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
How are they? |
|
| Author: | djui5 [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
How are they? |
|
| Author: | wheeee32 [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Oh those loook niceeeee. I'd like some info as far as the ride is. |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
your jee psi always way to clean Tom |
|
| Author: | 1996xj [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
LOOK'S GOOD !! Tom you will like the extra hight !!! |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
STINGN wrote: your jee psi always way to clean Tom
I try and keep it that way, got home from wheeling last Sunday, before I even came in the house had the power washer out ( underneath of it etc) , then hand wash, next buffer came out for trail rash, then a hand wax job. Vac'ed the interior and wiped it all down, only then could I come inside the house |
|
| Author: | teckman02 [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
tommudd wrote: STINGN wrote: your jee psi always way to clean Tom I try and keep it that way, got home from wheeling last Sunday, before I even came in the house had the power washer out ( underneath of it etc) , then hand wash, next buffer came out for trail rash, then a hand wax job. Vac'ed the interior and wiped it all down, only then could I come inside the house tom i don't see it as being anal i just see it at taking pride into something that you worked hard on |
|
| Author: | 2006 KJ [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
teckman02 wrote: tommudd wrote: STINGN wrote: your jee psi always way to clean Tom I try and keep it that way, got home from wheeling last Sunday, before I even came in the house had the power washer out ( underneath of it etc) , then hand wash, next buffer came out for trail rash, then a hand wax job. Vac'ed the interior and wiped it all down, only then could I come inside the house tom i don't see it as being anal i just see it at taking pride into something that you worked hard on i agree! not anal at all.. anal would be doing all of that but also taking off all tires/wheels and detailing the brakes, under fenders, suspension.. then dropping all the skid plates and detailing the underneath as well |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
2006 KJ wrote: teckman02 wrote: tommudd wrote: STINGN wrote: your jee psi always way to clean Tom I try and keep it that way, got home from wheeling last Sunday, before I even came in the house had the power washer out ( underneath of it etc) , then hand wash, next buffer came out for trail rash, then a hand wax job. Vac'ed the interior and wiped it all down, only then could I come inside the house tom i don't see it as being anal i just see it at taking pride into something that you worked hard on i agree! not anal at all.. anal would be doing all of that but also taking off all tires/wheels and detailing the brakes, under fenders, suspension.. then dropping all the skid plates and detailing the underneath as well |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
2006 KJ wrote: i agree! not anal at all.. anal would be doing all of that but also taking off all tires/wheels and detailing the brakes, under fenders, suspension.. then dropping all the skid plates and detailing the underneath as well Ive NEVER done that. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeepjeepster wrote: 2006 KJ wrote: i agree! not anal at all.. anal would be doing all of that but also taking off all tires/wheels and detailing the brakes, under fenders, suspension.. then dropping all the skid plates and detailing the underneath as well Ive NEVER done that. AAAHHH sure you haven't |
|
| Author: | 1996xj [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Tom, I was wondering, the Goodyear Duratrac are those considered Allterrain or Mud tires ? They look agressive, hard to tell !! |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|