LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Washed the Cummins
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48104
Page 1 of 1

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Washed the Cummins

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Purdy 8)

Now all you need is some bumpers for it like my dads :P

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Diggerfreek wrote:
Purdy 8)

Now all you need is some bumpers for it like my dads :P


Besides the extra engine modifications, powertrain modifications, cooling system modifications, air intake modifications, exhaust modifications, and fuel system modifications, I’m going to keep this truck pretty much stock. :lol: :lol: :lol: In the future I may upgrade to a Carli Suspension. Here's a pic of my custom by-pass kit:

Image

Image

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

I like the by-pass set up 8) Might have to add that to ours.......

We have added the KORE 2 inch leveling kit and Bilsteins all around on ours. I'm really happy with the way it rides...

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:50 am ]
Post subject: 

Ever check out Dodgetalk? I'm CopperMtnGuy there... 8)

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

HoosierJeeper wrote:
Ever check out Dodgetalk? I'm CopperMtnGuy there... 8)


I’m mainly on the cummins forum, diesel garage, and TDR. I’ll have to check out Dodgetalk.....

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hope to see ya there! :)

Author:  STINGN [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

how much can that thing tow?!?!?

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

STINGN wrote:
how much can that thing tow?!?!?


IIRC, it is 10,800 lbs

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

STINGN wrote:
how much can that thing tow?!?!?


I've towed up to 12,500 lbs, but I know a few who have towed over 18,000 lbs. :shock:

Author:  STINGN [ Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

i just had to change my pants

Author:  ObiHann [ Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 am ]
Post subject: 

darn I can't wait till I can afford that truck! I gave my self a goal of within 3 years to get my money sorted out, so here is to hoping! You got the colour right and everything, just need to lift it now :)

Author:  jafstl38 [ Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:21 am ]
Post subject: 

Great looking Cummins there man, buddy of mine used to have a 91 12v cummins, sounded like a darn tractor but i loved her! Out-pulled a 6.7 Megacab without breaking a sweat!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/