| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| MOAB RIM Pics Please http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4925 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | longarm [ Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | MOAB RIM Pics Please |
I've searched and can't find any pics of KJ's with the MOAB Rubicon Rims. I'm debating on keeping mine or getting rid of them. I was actually thinking of just switching my rims between my KJ and my LJ. SOOOOO, I'm looking for any pics of KJ's that are running the stock Rubicon Maob Rims. If you have any, please post them so I can see and finally make up my mind. THANK YOU in advance! |
|
| Author: | bighause [ Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Check my cardomain page in my signature for many pictures of my Moab's. |
|
| Author: | Troysterr [ Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: MOAB RIM Pics Please |
longarm wrote: I've searched and can't find any pics of KJ's with the MOAB Rubicon Rims.
Are you serious? Everyone and their dog is running those rims. They look awesome--Jeep should have offered them on the KJ to begin with. Here's Steve's (Utah):
|
|
| Author: | dirtykj [ Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Check out some pics in the West section. |
|
| Author: | kj in a tight spot [ Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yea hard to believe that you have not seen them yet on any KJs...so many people are ruunin with them its insane...seems like I'm one of the only ones still with my stock rims |
|
| Author: | CRDSTU [ Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Its hard to tell in that pic of the Blue LTD, but, would they be 245/75/16 MTR's? or 265/75/16's ?? My money's on 245/75/16's....... |
|
| Author: | nails023 [ Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Here are a couple of quick pics. |
|
| Author: | RkyMtnKJ [ Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
^^ say are those for sale nails?^^ |
|
| Author: | JQLiberty [ Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
One wheel at a time, off from my rubicon!
|
|
| Author: | LibertyN8 [ Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
CRDSTU wrote: Its hard to tell in that pic of the Blue LTD, but, would they be 245/75/16 MTR's? or 265/75/16's ??
My money's on 245/75/16's....... yup 245/75/16's with a 2.5 rusty's coil lift on his CRD
|
|
| Author: | BigDuke6 [ Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
How much lift do you have to put on a Libby to run the Moab rims? I am thinking of getting a CRD and am trying to plan ahead. Looks good!!!!! |
|
| Author: | auggy [ Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you have to be lifted at all to run the rubicon rims. The tire size you choose dictates the amount of lift (if any) that you will need. |
|
| Author: | BigDuke6 [ Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Is the backspace the same on the MOAB's as on the stock rims? Also, what is the largest tires that will fit under there with no rubbing, except maybe at full articulation? |
|
| Author: | auggy [ Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I think that there is a half inch difference in the backspacing ( 5" verses 4.5" I believe ) and the largest tire you can fit with no rubbing is 245/70/16 although I'm not sure if the backspacing of these rims would change the amount of rubbing. |
|
| Author: | kj in a tight spot [ Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Bingo! What auggy said |
|
| Author: | Troysterr [ Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
You want a pic of Moab Rim? Here's one. (I never read full posts, just the subjects.)
|
|
| Author: | x3rdxStrikex [ Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | FinKj [ Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | Want Moabs too! |
The only thing here is where to buy them from? And how the heck I´m gonna get a set o those delivered to Finland - and w/o crazy $$$ to freight costs? Guess, I was born in wrong part of the world All help greatly appreciated!! thanks in advance! Timo |
|
| Author: | 03kjsport [ Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
finnie, you have some crazy good rock&roll coming from there. as far as wheels go you could get them from a dealership. it may be worth a try. |
|
| Author: | SoDakJeep [ Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
check ebay there are some cheap knock offs that look exactly the same and then you get center caps from the dealer that say jeep and pop them on if you like. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|