LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

KJ to the rescue!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49963
Page 1 of 1

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 pm ]
Post subject:  KJ to the rescue!

I was in the garage pulling off my front swaybar... and my neighbors truck got stuck trying to go down the alley...
So he came over and asked if I could pull him back into the driveway. :twisted:
We got about 8-10" of snow with drifts up to 2'+..... all in less than 15 hrs!

Oh did I mention he had a dana 60 in the front and a dana 80 in the rear!
PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! :goink:
Dana 30A to the rescue!
I know I know.... Pics or it didn't happen... :wink:


1PM
Image

3PM
Image

6PM
Image

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ to the rescue!

:twisted:

Image

Image

Author:  tommudd [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ to the rescue!

OK that just shows a strap hooked to him or was he hooked to you???? :ROTFL:

Author:  STINGN [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ to the rescue!

tommudd wrote:
OK that just shows a strap hooked to him or was he hooked to you???? :ROTFL:

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: X2

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ to the rescue!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh you caught me! :goink:

Author:  1996xj [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ to the rescue!

Im impressed !!! , it's out of the garage and there is snow on the tire's !! :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ to the rescue!

1996xj wrote:
Im impressed !!! , it's out of the garage and there is snow on the tire's !! :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:



:-)r I painted the swaybar too! :shock:

Author:  SNAFU [ Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ to the rescue!

Funny i have my amsoil sticker in the exact same spot.

Author:  Vranes17 [ Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ to the rescue!

03CDKJ I am absolutely in love with your rig. Jealous isnt the word.

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ to the rescue!

Vranes17 wrote:
03CDKJ I am absolutely in love with your rig. Jealous isnt the word.


8) Thank you! :D

Author:  TAHOE [ Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ to the rescue!

That looks like the same truck they were pulling the trans the day we were up there, guess they didn't get it back in yet..... :goink: :goink: :goink: :goink: :goink: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :SOMBRERO:
I say photoshopped :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: KJ to the rescue!

TAHOE wrote:
That looks like the same truck they were pulling the trans the day we were up there, guess they didn't get it back in yet..... :goink: :goink: :goink: :goink: :goink: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :SOMBRERO:
I say photoshopped :ROTFL: :ROTFL:


PPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! :goink:

I think he traded it for a blue comanche this weekend!
He must of gotten Jeep fever after he saw all of the Jeeps in my yard! :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/