| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Did some cutting! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=56872 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Did some cutting! |
Cut the tow hook inserts out, just used a utility knife. Need to buy a rat tail filer though. Pics: ![]() ![]()
|
|
| Author: | EAGLE01_2002Libby [ Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
Looking good
|
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
Thanks! |
|
| Author: | salden77 [ Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
were did you pick up the hooks? and how much? |
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
Got them from my dealer....I think they were $110. |
|
| Author: | 67Customs [ Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
Haha. I found something that I did before you!!!
|
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
At least I can enjoy my OME/Bilstein lift....
|
|
| Author: | 67Customs [ Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
HoosierJeeper wrote: At least I can enjoy my OME/Bilstein lift.... ![]() |
|
| Author: | dgeist [ Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
I did the same with mine recently and my edges look about the same. I was thinking of borrowing my brother's recip tool (like a dremel that just vibrates) to clean it up without melting the plastic. Post a pic after you file it if you don't mind. Dan |
|
| Author: | 67Customs [ Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
I spent a little bit of time with an exacto knife and made my edges really smooth. Looks like it came that way from the factory. |
|
| Author: | dieselenthusiast [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
Ahhhhhh, cute dog…….. |
|
| Author: | Xodius [ Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
dieselenthusiast wrote: Ahhhhhh, cute dog…….. x2 too cute on his/her blankie. |
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did some cutting! |
Thanks, his name is Mario. He's almost 4 years old now!
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|