LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Got the tree!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57153
Page 1 of 1

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 am ]
Post subject:  Got the tree!

Oh yeah....9.5'! Had to cut it a bit...but it's perfect. :smokin:

With that.....I present the Griswald family Christmas tree....:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

Your kid will be smelling pine for quite awhile......or is that your blankie? :jester: :seuss: :SOMBRERO: :ROTFL:

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

It's Budke's.... :ROTFL:

Author:  Budke [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

Ha ha ha....very funny.

At least I take my jeep out and play with it. :goink:

Author:  67Customs [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

You aren't showing off your tree, you are showing off your lift. :(

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

Yes I am.... :D

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

Wow, it’s green there……….. :shock: I love those stock wheels. 8) You can ship them to me if you ever get new ones. :mrgreen:

Author:  KoRnyBrad [ Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

There are pine needles on your Jeep. :lol:

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

Thanks, first complement I've ever gotten on the wheels... :BANANA:

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

HoosierJeeper wrote:
Thanks, first complement I've ever gotten on the wheels... :BANANA:



You’re welcome! I want to put a set on my Cherokee. :pepper:

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

Everything is for sale for the right price! :ROTFL:

Author:  1996xj [ Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

Santa, need's to put some "real Tires" under your Tree and youll have a merry Xmass !!! :JEEPIN:

Author:  stumpjumper_09 [ Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

I always thought you just never took your jeep in the woods. but now I see your trick..... Keep a blanket between yourself and the trees at all times. It definately looks good with the lift.

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Got the tree!

Yeah, man tires would be cool...but getting them in the spring. :D

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/