| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Went camping at the beach. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=59460 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | iMTB [ Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Went camping at the beach. |
Camped in the Jeep for the first time. I can not wait for my new tires! I got a hole in one of the stock wranglers and broke the bead on the spare a bit ago so I had to overfill the tire and overfill it and drive home leaking. Pics are nothing special but I wanted to post the pic of the tire totally tucked in the wheel well. I thought that was pretty cool. ![]() ![]() Tucked
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|