LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Tried some new stuff
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=59560
Page 1 of 1

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:49 am ]
Post subject:  Tried some new stuff

Did the detailing on the KJ, won't be able to wax it for another few months...so I thought I should use some stuff that'll last.

Got some Surf City Garage Nano Sealant and Nano Glaze. Works awesome!

Process on the exterior:
Wash with dish soap
Clay
Meguire's DC #2
SCG Sealant
SCG Glaze

Also used Meg's Plastic X on all the lights
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Look at the metallic! ^^^
Image
Image
Image
Image


Interior:
Image
Image

Author:  STINGN [ Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tried some new stuff

Ok, I just waxed mine. But what do you do a few days after when dust gets on it? you can't re-wax it

Author:  jeepzid [ Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:18 am ]
Post subject:  Tried some new stuff

Image
Way back when I used a car duster with good results.

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tried some new stuff

Quick detailer...

Author:  bhudha1 [ Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tried some new stuff

looks good I think u missed a spot see it see it :lol: Where did u get that stuff. on line?

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tried some new stuff

Yah, I see a few too...

Thanks...Wal Mart (at least mine) has it...

Author:  bhudha1 [ Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tried some new stuff

thanks Ill check out wally world this week.

Author:  mikey1273 [ Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tried some new stuff

you should come wax my KJ

Author:  5characters [ Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tried some new stuff

Thats crazy, mine never stays clean long enough for me to appreciate a good wax.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/