LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Some friends get together in northwest Ohio
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=60833
Page 1 of 2

Author:  tommudd [ Sun May 22, 2011 2:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

Just a few friends getting together at my new place
of course from 3 states represented, ( Michigan, Indiana and Ohio)
6 KJs and a KK
work on them, eat and drink and tell stories...... :ROTFL:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  501 [ Sun May 22, 2011 3:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

Just got back home from the Famous, Mudd's Garage V2.0!

Had a great time meeting up with some of the guys.

The driveway:

Image

Image

@#$%$%^ Camera!

Image

Buggin
Image

Evil Liberty
Image

Sean
Image

Marlon
Image

Mudd (our host)
Image

501
Image

Ed (the Patient!)
Image

At work
Image

Author:  Jeepin_it_real [ Sun May 22, 2011 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

that's one hell of a set up you got there mudd haha

Author:  blackwidowkj06 [ Sun May 22, 2011 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

:shock: :shock: :shock:

WOW...wish I lived closer to everyone, cause I'd sure like to go to get togethers like this.

The Jeeps look GREAT guys! :BANANA: If that is what a KJ looks like with OME lift+extras, then I'm DEFINATELY going OME. Looks soooo good! *DROOL*

Buggin, if you see this could you get some pics of your CV angles? I know you're lift was just put on. I'm at 65,XXX miles right now, and not sure if they'll hold up another lift later.

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sun May 22, 2011 8:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

Dang! Soooo much room.... sure wish we had that garage for all those previous lifts.... :roll:

Author:  liquidxit2 [ Sun May 22, 2011 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

Yeah I wish I lived closer or yall lived closer. Would be nice to go to enthusiast meetings again as its been a while since I have been to anything like this.

Nice lookin jeeps BTW! :JEEPIN:

Author:  Moose340 [ Sun May 22, 2011 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

Man you guys wil have to help me built mine :mrgreen:

Author:  tommudd [ Sun May 22, 2011 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

Moose340 wrote:
Man you guys wil have to help me built mine :mrgreen:


We've lifted them from Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, West Virginia and of course Ohio so far if you're not too far away come on over some time
We're a great group although you may hear otherwise :ROTFL:

Author:  evil libby [ Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

great time Rev and am looking for that apply pie need to do this agen soon :JEEPIN: it real

Author:  blackwidowkj06 [ Sun May 22, 2011 11:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

One day I'll make it up there. Not looking forward to the 6+ hour drive though. :roll: :dizzy:

Author:  BugginKJ [ Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

blackwidowkj06 wrote:

Buggin, if you see this could you get some pics of your CV angles? I know you're lift was just put on. I'm at 65,XXX miles right now, and not sure if they'll hold up another lift later.

The cv's are sitting perfect, like they should be from the factory. I can get pics of them up as soon as I get my regular pc back or get back over to Toms for some pics :JEEPIN:
evil libby wrote:
great time Rev and am looking for that apply pie need to do this agen soon :JEEPIN: it real

The only place I found the "liquid apple pie" is the Anderson :jester:
It was great time for sure! The next one will be even bigger and better as Tom always out does himself :wink:

Author:  Megalos [ Mon May 23, 2011 10:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

BugginKJ wrote:
It was great time for sure! The next one will be even bigger and better as Tom always out does himself :wink:


Great...that'll mean more and bigger mosquitoes. I almost didn't make it home as I was suffering from blood loss to the little :furious: s!!!

Great meeting all of you guys and seeing some old friends! I'd write more but I have to go cover myself in hydrocortisone to help stop the itching from all of these terrible bug bites!!!

Author:  blackwidowkj06 [ Mon May 23, 2011 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

Thank you Buggin'! :mrgreen:

Author:  BugginKJ [ Mon May 23, 2011 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

Megalos wrote:
BugginKJ wrote:
It was great time for sure! The next one will be even bigger and better as Tom always out does himself :wink:


Great...that'll mean more and bigger mosquitoes. I almost didn't make it home as I was suffering from blood loss to the little :furious: s!!!

Great meeting all of you guys and seeing some old friends! I'd write more but I have to go cover myself in hydrocortisone to help stop the itching from all of these terrible bug bites!!!

:ROTFL: Well I grew up in Minnesota where the mosquitoe is the state bird and I must have a resistance to them, not one bite or itch on me :jester: But then again the mosquitoes are more than likely still hung over from my blood :ROTFL:

Author:  2006 KJ [ Mon May 23, 2011 11:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

looks like a blast... i really need to make the trip over and meet up with the ohio crowd sooner or later... hopefully there will be a M&G in NW ohio eventually.. or in a few weeks when my jeep is done :twisted: :BANANA: :JEEPIN: Tried to black mail Tommudd into selling my his back bumper but he wasnt having any of it! hahaha

Author:  EAGLE01_2002Libby [ Tue May 24, 2011 12:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

Hey you guys, let me know if youre ever meeting up. I live less than an hour north of Detroit and would love to meet n greet.

Author:  Pote [ Tue May 24, 2011 12:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

Tom and Hart...thanks for the invite. :shock: :ALONE:




looking good guys!!! hart...sitting just right eh?!?!? sweet. nice diggs Tom!!


PS..had to get all my rotors done today...that and the front calipers...that right front that had the stuck sliders was fubar'd in the end...it was in bad shape. threw on new pads as well....I'm rebuilding from the bottom up!! LOL

Author:  BugginKJ [ Tue May 24, 2011 8:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

Pote wrote:
Tom and Hart...thanks for the invite. :shock: :ALONE:




looking good guys!!! hart...sitting just right eh?!?!? sweet. nice diggs Tom!!


PS..had to get all my rotors done today...that and the front calipers...that right front that had the stuck sliders was fubar'd in the end...it was in bad shape. threw on new pads as well....I'm rebuilding from the bottom up!! LOL

Well Dave I had nothing to do with who showed up as it's Tom's house and my shop :ROTFL: , I just don't pay the taxes :ROTFL: . I just showed up for a good time, good food, good folks and good drinks :wink: Tom has been very very busy and an invite to you must have slipped through the cracks, it also was a very last second thing that happened, sorry if your offended but I am sure he'll get one to you the next time : :wink: 5SHOTS: I smell a summer blow out party some time this summer, going well into the night and tents pitched as NO ONE will be walking or driving after the next one :ROTFL:

Author:  Megalos [ Tue May 24, 2011 10:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

I'm wearing a bee keeper's suit to the next one!

Author:  Pote [ Tue May 24, 2011 12:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some friends get together in northwest Ohio

BugginKJ wrote:
Pote wrote:
Tom and Hart...thanks for the invite. :shock: :ALONE:




looking good guys!!! hart...sitting just right eh?!?!? sweet. nice diggs Tom!!


PS..had to get all my rotors done today...that and the front calipers...that right front that had the stuck sliders was fubar'd in the end...it was in bad shape. threw on new pads as well....I'm rebuilding from the bottom up!! LOL

Well Dave I had nothing to do with who showed up as it's Tom's house and my shop :ROTFL: , I just don't pay the taxes :ROTFL: . I just showed up for a good time, good food, good folks and good drinks :wink: Tom has been very very busy and an invite to you must have slipped through the cracks, it also was a very last second thing that happened, sorry if your offended but I am sure he'll get one to you the next time : :wink: 5SHOTS: I smell a summer blow out party some time this summer, going well into the night and tents pitched as NO ONE will be walking or driving after the next one :ROTFL:


Dude, I was just funnin. Looked awesome, and the jeep is sitting pretty. Well done boys! Sounds good on the next round...I don't have a bee keepers suit, but I do know how to pitch a tent and blindly crawl into it. :5SHOTS: Sounds like an opportune time to cut my hood open for some leuver-age!! hahaa. did you see....our slider fix got me through until yesterday. The caliper when caplooey - slider channels gave way and the caliper itself couldn't be held in place. It was rattling and clacking like a spraypaint can and I was really putting the pressure on to make a decent stop - steering wheel had all kinds of modulation. so I have new calipers, 4 new rotors, 4 sets of new pads and a silent braking happy jeep. :pepper: :pepper:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/