| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Little video clip of my Jeep climbing http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69013 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | iMTB [ Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Little video clip of my Jeep climbing |
The video should have been taken from behind because you can't see half the obstacle. Oh well videos always make it look half weaker. I wan't sure how much clearance I had at the front bumper so I came in at an awkward angle, but it turns out I had plenty of clearance. Cutting off the bottom on my bumper has helped so much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rV8bKIQ ... tu.be&hd=1 |
|
| Author: | TheBartlett [ Tue May 29, 2012 7:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Little video clip of my Jeep climbing |
Where was this taken? Sent from my SGH-T759 using Tapatalk 2 |
|
| Author: | iMTB [ Tue May 29, 2012 7:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Little video clip of my Jeep climbing |
Withlacoochee State Forest, FL |
|
| Author: | Topan [ Wed May 30, 2012 11:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Little video clip of my Jeep climbing |
nice video ! it s always difficult to show how steep was the trails on a video. |
|
| Author: | TJB2003KJ [ Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Little video clip of my Jeep climbing |
Are those Wrangler Dura-Tracs on your Liberty? |
|
| Author: | iMTB [ Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Little video clip of my Jeep climbing |
Yes they are. I love them. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|