| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Jeep Liberty JET http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69928 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | lammarco [ Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Jeep Liberty JET |
This is my first Jeep and I am impress with the overall performance. ![]()
|
|
| Author: | 2006 KJ [ Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jeep Liberty JET |
looks great! |
|
| Author: | jjohnson1892 [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jeep Liberty JET |
Looks awesome bud, I'm jealous that you got a black Jet Cool to see another setup slightly similar to mine and from NJ I'll keep my eye out lookin for you when I'm in NJ
|
|
| Author: | SniperJF [ Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jeep Liberty JET |
I love those headlights on the top of the crossbar. I totally wanna do that with mine! |
|
| Author: | 11libertyjet [ Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jeep Liberty JET |
What did you use to get the stock rims black? |
|
| Author: | KJ_WHEELER_2010 [ Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jeep Liberty JET |
Wow!!! Love the look of those Jets
|
|
| Author: | Jeeper4life [ Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jeep Liberty JET |
Looks good man! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|